Chapter 17: Fights & Justin Bieber

(1 day later)

▫Payton▫

"I can't believe you did that!" I yell at Justin, clenching my fists as an attempt to hold my anger in.

"It's not my fault, Payton!" he argues, starting to put on the suit that he rented earlier today. "Scooter's my manager as well as a good friend of Selena and her mom!"

"That doesn't matter! I'm your girlfriend! You're supposed to go on dates with me, not going on forced dates with Selena!" I exclaim, my eyes glazing over with tears. He buttons up his dress shirt and fixes his hair, thinking of something to say to me. Justin opens up his mouth to stay something several times, but he doesn't and the silence in the air makes me want to cry.

"I'll see you when I get back, Payton," Justin says with no tone in his voice. He slides his phone into his pocket and walks past me, grabbing a suite key before leaving. The moment that I hear the door close, I burst into tears. I climb into the bed in the suite and just sob, my make-up getting all over the soft white pillow. I can't believe he agreed with Scooter's plan. I can't believe he would go out and leave me here alone. I can't believe this.

In an attempt to calm myself down, I unlock my phone and sign on to Instagram, scrolling through my news feed. It was the typical news feed, Taylor with yet another post about Meredith, her cat, Acacia with another cute selfie, Bethany with a selfie of her and a cup of frozen yogurt - my name mentioned in her caption about meeting up for a girl's day - and the other posts were from some other people that I follow. Really though, nothing was helping me calm down. Quickly, I exit out of the app and text Taylor, who replies the moment my text is sent. It was a simple phrase, but it's always been a phrase she's used when I'm upset.

Two words, so much meaning.

Call me.

Immediately, I dial her number and wait for her to pick up her phone.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asks, and I burst into tears. She sighs, and I hear the TV shut off in the background. "Is this about Justin again? I thought you two were okay!"

I wipe tears from my eyes before replying. "We were until Scooter called and ruined everything!" I exclaim and lie back down on the bed, running a hand through my hair as I try to do some deep breathing to calm down.

"What did Scooter call about?"

"We were at the beach yesterday and we were having this cute moment," I start, taking in a deep breath, "When Justin's phone rings. He picks it up and it's Scooter, calling him to tell him about yet another publicity thing that Selena needs a date for."

Taylor sighs on the other end, and I hear Meredith purr from somewhere in her house. We start to talk, and Taylor gives me her best advice. After an hour or two of talking over what happened with me and Justin, Taylor tells me that she's getting another call.

"This is probably the last Jelena thing Scooter's gonna force Justin to do. He's still yours, don't worry," Taylor says calmly and I sigh.

"Thanks Taylor. I love you," I say and Taylor laughs a little.

"I love you too Payton," she tells me and then we both hang up. I put my phone away and then look at the clock.

9 pm. It's been three hours since Justin left ... I guess I'll just change into my pyjamas and watch some TV. I hop out of the hotel bed and grab my pyjamas out of a drawer, throwing my clothes from today on the ground - I really didn't feel like putting them away. Once my pyjamas are on, I head into the bathroom and just wash my face, brush my teeth, you know the usual nighttime routine.

***

I had been watching television for about an hour now, slowly drifting off to sleep when I hear someone slam the door. I bolt up and jump a little, turning my head to see who has arrived.

Justin.

We make eye contact and so many emotions are written all over his face. He comes over to me and presses his lips onto mine, roughly and passionately.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," Justin says, cupping my face in his hands as he kissed me one more time.

"Justin I-" I start off, but he cuts me off with a kiss.

"I should've said no to Scooter and Selena."

"How was the date?"

"Terrible," he states. "I was so stupid to agree to it. I'm sorry. I love you so much," Justin says to me, giving me another passionate kiss. I kiss him back and run my fingers through his hair. We pull apart from each other and then stand up. Justin kisses me again.

"Babe, what's with all the kisses?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you. I love you so much, and I'm going to show how much I love you right now," he says and I smile. I kiss him and then he lifts me up bridal style, carrying me towards the bedroom we share in our hotel suite.

No matter what, nothing feels better than being with Justin. Nothing.

---

OMG I'M ACTUALLY SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT IS BECAUSE I'M WRITING ON MY IPOD ON THE WATTPAD APP BUT SERIOUSLY I THINK THIS CHAPTER SETS UP WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT TWO OR THREE!!!!!

I love you all so so much thank you for over 35k reads on this story omgoodness you guys are AMAZING!

I have a brand new schedule for all my stories and I'm just so happy right now with life and everything sigh life's great right now!

contact:

twitter: @ayosophia

kik: @ayosophia

vine: @sophia

instagram: @ayosophia

tumblr: selenophobi-a (link in bio)

P.S Watch for a new chapter of I Would or I Can Save You tomorrow! (i need to check my schedule oops)

P.S.S Should I do another live-chat/U-Stream again? Let me know in the comments and/or on my message board!