Chapter 5: 2 AM, air travel & Taylor Swift

▫Payton▫

"Swizzler, Swizzlerrrrr," I hear someone whisper and I groan, rolling over to face the other side. "C'mon Swizzler, we have a plane to catch!" the person says, shaking my shoulder in an attempt to wake me up.

"But I wanna sleep," I say, slowing drifting back to my lovely sleep, when I hear the person sigh and leave the room. I smile to myself and just as I'm about to fall asleep ... my phone starts going off with texts. It starts going off with texts from Taylor and Austin, both of the telling me to wake up. I laugh and text them back, saying that I'm up and that I'm getting ready now. I hear them laugh from their rooms and I smile, going over to my closet, dragging out my suitcase and putting it onto my bed in less than a minute. I pulled out a bunch of shorts, skirts, t-shirts, tanktops, underwear, bras & a couple of long sleeve shirts from my dresser drawers, folding them and placing them in my suitcase nicely. I changed into my "Save Water and Shower With Justin Bieber" crop-top from Fresh tops, a pair of black sweatpants and tie my hair up into a messy bun. "Justin's gonna love this shirt," I say to myself and giggle as I look at myself in the mirror, quickly going back to packing my suitcase. I throw a couple of hoodies and a dress or two into my bag, then I put my flat iron and curling iron on top of the clothes, along with some socks and some shoes.

Someone walks up the stairs and stops, yelling from the outside. It was Austin, just if you were wondering. "Are you ready yet Payton?" He yells and I laugh, shaking my head at my brother's strange behaviour.

"Almost. Just let me pack my carry-on bag and brush my teeth, I'll be downstairs in about 10 minutes or less!" I yell back to him and I hear Austin laugh while walking back downstairs. As he does so, I start packing my carry-on bag, which is a Fair Isle backpack from American Eagle. I carefully place my make-up bag, my favourite book ever - Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen -, my laptop and my wallet inside, making sure that nothing gets hit or ruined. I stood in front of the mirror and took a bunch of pictures of my outfit. Once I was finished taking pictures, I picked the best one and posted it on Instagram ... as usual.

paytonswift: yessssssss L.A bound. flight's at 4 AM but i get to see my baby soon. @justinbieber you're worth all the travel. i love you <3

***

"Taylor. Taylor. Taylor ... TAYLOR!" I yelled, throwing a pen at my older sister. Right now, we were sitting on the private jet, waiting for it to take off. We would be on this plane for three hours, which is torture for me because I need to run around and distract people ... but distracting people on a plane isn't the smartest, so I don't do it. Anyway, Taylor turns around and gives me an annoyed look.

"What do you want?" she asks and I laugh, taking a sip from my waterbottle before responding to her.

"Did you email me my schedule for tomorrow? Scooter said that you wouldddddd," I say and Taylor shrugs, pulling out her phone and checking it, laughing when she realizes that she hasn't. I watch as she presses "send" and I watch as she laughs when I jump at the sound of my email ringtone. "Shush, Taylor. It's not funny I was actually scared!" I say and throw another pen at my older sister ... she deserved it, I swear!

"Yeah okay, whatever you say, Swizzler. Now check your schedule for tomorrow!" Taylor says and then puts her earphones in her ears, ignoring me. I sigh and unlock my phone, going to my email and checking out the schedule for tomorrow.

9 am - Interview with Ryan Seacrest (with Justin as well)

10:30 am - Ellen show taping with Justin (airing next Thursday)

11 am - Autograph signing

11:30 am - Studio with Taylor

12:30 pm - Lunch with Justin

1:15 pm - Photo-shoot at Teen Vogue

1:45 pm - Interview at Teen Vogue

1:55 pm - Tonight Show taping

2:10 pm - Interview with Giuliana Rancic & others at E! (with Justin as well)

2:20 pm - Late Show with David Letterman taping

2:30 pm - Meeting with Scooter, Usher and Justin

3:45 pm - Photo-shoot for Forever 21 special clothing line

4 pm - Photo-shoot for Hollister

4:15 pm - Photo-shoot for Spikes and Seams

4:30 pm - Photo-shoot for Ashley Benson's clothing line, Bongo

5 pm - Meeting with Scooter, Usher, L.A Reid and Justin

6:30 pm - Live [acoustic] performance at The Grove with Dan Kanter and Taylor

8:45 pm - Dinner date with Justin

10:30 pm - Casual date with Justin

11:15 pm - Back at hotel

11:30 pm - Break

11:45 pm - Studio with Taylor

12:30 am - Back at hotel - wake up call at 4 am for Today Show performance preparations

Holy cow. There was so much to do, but the thing that really confused me were the scheduled dates. Why were those there? And another thing was, why am I doing a lot of interviews with Justin? Kind of weird, in my humble opinion. Anyway, I exited out of my email and went on to Instagram, scrolling through my newsfeed and checking my notifications. When I was done that, I took a quick selfie and posted it, typing up a quick caption.

paytonswift: just got on the plane i'm stuck on here for 3 hours omg save me. oh! before i forget, @acaciabrinley we'll meet up in L.A girl i'll text you the day i'm free and we'll work something out boo xoxo #selfies #planeride & @justinbieber i miss you baby see you soon <3

 I locked my iPhone and put it in my carry-on bag, then I set up my spot, organizing everything so that I do not lose a single object and so that I just know where everything is ... it's just nice to know that. The flight attendants came by a couple minutes later, going through the safety demonstration and other stuff before the plane takes off. I sighed and adjusted my lairplane pillow, trying to catch uo on the sleep that I'll be missing over the next three days.

---

Hey guys! Woohoooooooooo chapter 5!

I was thinking that this story might have 50 chapters, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Anywho THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1,000 FANS! Omg I was crying when I saw ahhhhhh it legit means the world to me <3 

I love you guys so much xoxo

P.S What are your thoughts on Jayton? Tell me in the comments!

P.P.S Follow my instagram! It's @thenameissophia_

P.P.P.S Christmas story coming soon! I changed my mind about the Christmas one shots, they're just so much work.