Chapter 28: It's official!

- Payton -

YOU AND NIALL ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST. x3

please treat niall well x10

you have my world in your arms, Payton. treat him well please

CAN YOU PLEASE GET NIALL TO FOLLOW ME?? x23 <33

The tweets went on and on ... and on some more. I don't even know why they're saying this, Niall and I aren't even officially together! Based on what was happening on Twitter, I decide to text the boys. Niall the first one I text of course.

To: Niall
your fans are sweethearts but why are they asking me to treat you well?

He doesn't reply instantly, so I assume that he's busy and just start to do some work that Scooter had sent me ... how fun is that? So after about five or ten minutes, my phone FINALLY buzzes with a text from Niall.

From: Niall
it's nothing serious. you'll find out soon xx

I'm about to send him a text back when Acacia, Bethany, Taylor, Cody and Louis all text me, their texts a mix of both lower-case and all caps letters.

From: cacia
OH MY GOSH HAVE YOU HESRD ABOUT WHAT NIALL SAID JAJSSNDJSJSJDNSJSJDHS

From: bethers <3
girl u are definitely the luckiest in the whole world!! congrats :')

From: tay tay
omg aw i heard the news WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE !!!! my baby sis is in loveeee ;)

From: da rollercodsterr
if niall ever does something wrong, tell me and i'll beat him up.

From: louis :)
NIALL AANTS YOU TO TURN ON THE TV CHANNEL 8

From: louis :)
WANTS** AND I GOT IT WRONG HE WANTS YOU TO GO TO CHANNEL 10!

I laugh at the texts and rush downstairs, yelling at Taylor to turn to channel ten. She laughs, obviously knowing why I had requested for a channel change.

"Curious about all the Niall business, huh?" she jokingly asks, elbowing my side as I roll my eyes.

"I'm just so confused! I don't know what's going on with him. No one's telling me anything except for that I have to treat him well ..." I complain, but then trail off as the commercial ends and the entertainment/celebrity gossip show comes on.

"Recently, the British-Irish boy band One Direction sat down with our popular reporter, Sarah Fender, while they were finishing up their Up All Night tour in Los Angeles. They talked about their music, their career, and their love lives, with the adorable Niall Horan surprising us and a couple of his band members with his response. Here's a clip," The black-haired reporter says, and smiles before the cameras go to a clip from the interview.

"So Niall," Sarah Fender says, directing her attention to the blond boy. "Anything new in your life? A new girl perhaps?" she questions and the boys laugh as Niall blushes.

"He's been going out with Payton Swift a lot lately," Louis pipes up from his spot next to Liam. Sarah looks curiously at all five boys, obviously trying to figure out what to say as I'm assuming she was not prepped for this.

"Payton Swift, as in Taylor Swift's younger sister?"

Niall nods his head. "Yeah, she's an amazing girl," he smiles and again blushes a little, Zayn holding back a laugh and Harry looking a little but uncomfortable as this part of the interview goes on.

"Would you say that you two are dating?"

He takes a moment to think it through, but as a smile grows on his face, he replies to Sarah Fender's question. "Erm, I'd say so, ya," Niall replies.

As soon as the clip is over, Taylor turns off the television and looks over at me, waiting to see my reaction.

"So ..."

I look at Taylor with my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. "I'm dating Niall Horan. Niall Horan is my boyfriend."

Taylor laughs at me and gives me a big hug. "Aw Payton," she cooes, playing with my hair. "You've never been like this before! I'm assuming that you really ... REALLY like Niall, huh?" asks Taylor, as she continues to play with my hair.

"I need to text him. Pass me my phone!" I say and Taylor giggles while she passes the phone over to me.

"This is so cute!" she gushes as she leaves the room, probably going off to write a song. I laugh at her and then dial his number, immediately putting the phone to my ear as it rings.

"'Ello?"

I laugh as I hear Liam's voice through the receiver.

"Hey Liam, could you put Niall on the phone?" I ask and he chuckles.

"You saw the interview, eh?" he asks me and I laugh.

"I sure did! Now put Niall on the phone."

There's laughter on the other end of the line as the boys tease Niall, acting as if he's gotten in trouble with me, all though he hasn't really.

"Hey Payton," he says, probably quite unsure as to why I'm calling.

"Niall I -"

He sighs and I feel a bit guilty.

"I know you saw the interview and, Payton, I didn't mean ta put you in an uncomfortable position. I wasn't expecting t'be asked if we were dating, she just asked it and -" he starts rambling and it's adorable, but I feel bad for making him feel like that.

"Niall, I love you," I tell him and he stops.

"Wait what?" he asks and I laugh.

"I love you, you idiot."

There's a moment of silence, then Niall speaks up.

"So you're not -"

I laugh as I answer him. "Nope."

"And you don't care that I -"

"No Niall, I don't."

"So you do want t -"

I laugh once more and run a hand through my hair. "Yes. Yes I do."

"One last question," Niall states and I listen closely.

"Well, what is it?" I ask, kind of getting impatient.

"Payton, would like to, officially, be my girlfriend?" asks Niall and I feel like screaming and crying and dying because this is what I've been wanting and waiting for ever since I became a fan of One Direction.

"I-I-I-I'd love to be your girlfriend," I stutter, and I can pretty much picture the huge smile on his face. Niall was about to say something back to me, when we both hear Zayn in the background.

"DID SHE SAY YES?!" He yells and I start laughing really hard. Niall, on the other hand, says something to him before talking to me again.

"Sorry about that," Niall apologizes and I giggle.

"Don't worry about it! I'll talk to you later, alright? Taylor's probably gonna go to the studio and drag me along with her," I tell him and he chuckles.

"Alright. I think the boys and I are going to the studio as well, we've got some songs to finish up."

I laugh and I'm about hang up when Niall speaks again.

"Payton?"

"Yes Niall?"

"I love you."

I smile. "I love you too, Niall."

After I've hung up with Niall, I had just put my phone down on the coffee table when Taylor rushes in and jumps on the couch beside me.

"THAT WAS THE CUTEST CONVERSATION I HAVE EVER HEARD EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HEARD ONE PART OF IT IT WAS STILL REALLY CUTE!" gushes Taylor, crushing me with a really tight hug.

"Taylor ... you're crushing me ... I can't breathe ..." I say, and she lets go of me. She and I then start laughing really hard, and for about five minutes we just sit there laughing. "Anyway," she manages to say, our laughter slowly fading, "You're definitely coming to the VMAs with me right? I need to know so that Heather knows whether or not she needs to bring another hair stylist along," she questions, resting against the couch as she waits for a reply.

"Yeah I'm definitely going."

"Does Niall know that you are?"

I shake my head and Taylor laughs.

"I have a plan, but first," I start and then stand up off the couch. "I need to get a really cute outfit."

"I'll call Bethany," Taylor laughs and gets up off the couch, heading to the kitchen to call Bethany and tell her to come over. Laughing, I pick up my phone and follow her to the kitchen ... mainly to get a glass of water.

This should be an interesting afternoon.

***

OH MY GOD WE'RE AT 100,000 READS I'VE BEEN SMILING AND CRYING ALL DAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME LIKE ACTUALLY OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Ok anyway, I hope you all like / love this chapter (WASN'T PIALL SO CUTE???? comment below if you ship them or comment which guy you ship Payton with!)

I love y'all so much !!!
OH AND WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM!! It's @ayosophia & when you follow it just spam me by liking or commenting on my pictures!! I'll follow you back don't worry :)

Again I love you guys so much thank you for everything that you do for me!!
sophia xx

Next update: Wednesday, October 9th
For an early update: 300 reads, 30 votes & 15 comments! (i know y'all can do it!)

QUESTION: what kind of other fanfics do you think i should write? (i.e. one direction, justin bieber, cody simpson, etc..) COMMENT SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW !!