Harry Imagine #1

For SamiZucc

Sami's POV

I was on the phone to my mum and Harry was being impatient with his annoying whines.
"Harry can you please be quiet, I'm on the phone!" I said. Trying to cover his mouth with a pillow. Harry wasn't having any of it and threw the pillow off of him.
He jumped on top of me and took my phone.
"I'm sorry but Sami will have to call you back later" Harry said and hung up.
"Harry!" I shout chasing Harry around my flat.
"Sami!" He shouted back playfully,
I sighed.
"Just give me my phone back" I said and held my hand out.
He smiles while looking over to the open window and then back at me, I follow his eyes looking at the window again. "Don't. You. Dare!" I shout running over and jumping onto Harry.
Next thing I know, we are on the couch, hanging upside down. Harry on top of me. I can't breath! I couldn't move my body, so I decided to just lay there. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. I don't like Harry...do I? He's amazing, but I doubt my brother Josh would let him go out with me. It wouldn't work out anyways...
He finally jumped up and held out his hand to pull me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
His hand fell down to my waist and my arm went around his neck.
We both laughed softly.
"Um.." I say, shifting my feet nervously.
"Shh" Harry says putting his thumb on my bottom lip.
He pulled me in and kissed me softly. I pulled away. And asked cheekily, "Can I have my phone back now?" Harry smiled and kissed you once more before taking a picture of you both, you both smiling into the kiss.