Preston Imagine #1

For Tara_Minter

Tara's POV

I was so excited! I'm finally going to see my brother Lachlan at Minecon, and then there's my best friend Preston... I haven't seen all of them in a year.. I need to go to sleep, thoughts about minecon slipping into my head as I fall asleep.

*skip to morning*

I woke up to my alarm singing "No Sleep" (by Sway, Tubes and KSI) at 6am so I could get myself ready.

I got dressed and went to get some breakfast. I looked in my fridge and saw that my fridge was literally empty. I groaned.
"Really?, why you do this to me why?"
I looked at my phone and saw the time was 7:45, I had to leave at 8:00 so I just took an apple and brushed my teeth.
I decided to just go early so I could get some Starbucks. I was really craving some coffee.
I took my car keys out of my pocket and went over to my range rover and hopped in. I drove to the Starbucks by Minecon and ordered a mocha latte with whipped cream. I paid and parked my car a block down from where Minecon was being hosted.
I walked down to Minecon where the boys will be, I feel really nervous now. My palms became sweaty and my forehead throbbed.
It became too much and I walked into someone. My coffee spilt and burned me.
"Are you okay?" His voice sounded familiar. I looked up, my breath got caught in my throat.
"Tara?" Preston said quietly. I hugged him.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, does it burn?" Preston said.
"Its quite hot actually" I said.
He put his arm around your shoulders.
"Let me get you some clothes" he said walking into his dressing room and gave me a fish fish fish top and a bajancanadian hoodie.
"Go change in the bathroom to the left, I'll be out here" he said while pointing to the left.
I went down the hallway and found the bathroom, I pulled my top off and put Preston's top and hoodie on. I looked in the mirror and reapplied my makeup.
I went back to Preston and he looked up from his phone.
"Whoa." He said under his breath. I blushed and he came forward to me.
"You might not like me the way I like you but please hear me out. I have liked you since we first met in kindergarten. Will you please make me the happiest man alive and be my girl?" Preston said with his adorable charm on.
"...Y-yes" I said. He smiled and asked.
"C-can I kiss you?" I nodded my head.
Preston slowly leaned down and kissed my sweetly, it felt as if I was in a dream but Preston was by my side.