Special Simon Imagine

For SamiZucc

Sami's POV

It was morning, the day of my birthday and Simon was nowhere to be seen. I slowly got out of bed and got dressed(media picture). I turned on my phone and looked at the time. I sighed, 10:36 am. I went downstairs and looked in the fridge for some food, leftover pizza from last night will do. I closed the fridge and saw a note.
'Gone out with the boys, be back later. Love you xx Simon.' I sighed and wiped a tear from my eye. This wasn't the first time he forgot something. Last time he forgot our one month and now he forgot my birthday.
I went on my twitter and saw that Simon had posted a new photo. I was curious and opened it...... I couldn't believe my eyes, Simon was kissing another girl! And the captions said. 'With the bae right now, she's beautiful isn't she? She's my one and only xx'
I was hurt. It felt like I was being ripped apart. I looked in the comments.
'Way better than that other girl. What was her name again? Sally?' 'Most beautiful girl in the world' and then this one comment caught my eye. 'How could you do this to Sami, Simon?! She is my best mate and all you've done is treat her like dirt these past few months. I thought you were better than that...' That was from Harry, he was the only one who stood up for me, the only one who cared.. I ran up to my room, hid my face in a pillow and sobbed.
I heard the door open and someone call up to me.
"Sami? You there?" It was only Harry. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. A creak came from my door.
"Sami, I'm sorry for what Simon did..." Harry said sympathetically. "You shouldn't be.... Its not your fault.." I said while wiping the tears from my face. Harry came over and hugged me.
"It hurts so much... Why would he do this to me?" I sobbed.
"I don't know Sami... I really don't..." Harry said quietly.
"What the fuck is this?!" I heard Simon shout. Uh oh.
"None of your fucking business Simon! If I remember correctly, you cheated on me, not the other way round!" I screamed.
Simon was stuttering now.
"Babe I'm so sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to. It just sort of happened." Simon tried to explain. "Right just like you forgetting my birthday again sort of happened." I said while looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry Sami, I'll do whatever it takes to earn back your trust. Please, I need you." Simon says with tears on his face. I sighed and nodded my head.
"Okay, just please don't forget or cheat on my again." I said while cuddling him.
"I promise." He said. He never did cheat on me again and he remembered things more clearly again. Him cheating on me could have never brought us closer.