Jerome Imagine

For me. You guys probably don't love him as much as I do but he's one of my favourites out of the pack.
I only did this bwcause I didn't get any other requests.

Melissa's POV

*Friday morning*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEPP* I groaned in annoyance and slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, yet again breaking another one of my thousands of clocks. At least its friday, I don't have to be at school for much longer. The fact is, that I get bullied. Not just mentally but physically, by these group of guys called the pack.

It all started back in highschool.

*Flashback*

'Hey, who's the new kid' 'I heard she's from Arizona. Aren't they supposed to be really tan?'
I heard the other kids talking about me, and I tried to ignore them, but I couldn't. The anxiety was too much.
I had tears running down my face as the insults kept rushing towards me. I ran away, trying to find my way out of the building. I suddenly stopped and saw six people my age stood right infront of me.

'Watch where you're going bitch!' This guy with blue eyes and blond hair spoke rudely to me. His eyes were really pretty.. 'I think we should teach her a lesson. Shouldn't we boys?' Another spoke and grinned manically.
So I got thrown around like a rag doll and got kicked and punched everywhere on my body.

*Flashback over*

It's been happening everyday ever since, they beat me till I was mute. I could talk but I refused, they broke me. I thought that it would have all been over since we left highschool, but it still happens. I'm a junior now, its been about three years. Three horrible broken years..
I just want it to end.

I decided to get up and just try to get the day on with, so that I don't have to be there anymore. I got changed and grabbed my penny board and rode to school were my personal hell would begin.
I got to my locker and opened it, storing my books that I wouldn't be needing till later. I felt a surge of pain when my hand got slammed inbetween the locker door. I looked up and saw Jerome, one of the leaders of the pack. He smiled deviously at me.
'Hope you're having fun sweetheart, but it won't last. Meet me at the back of the school, after school ends or else.' He said and walked away after pulling my hair.
Oh no... Not again. I decided to bunk my lesson, it was only French, I wouldn't miss much.
Why won't he stop, the rest of the pack aren't worse than Jerome, I get it bad from Jerome, all the rest do is throw insults at me and tell me how ugly I am.
I already know, why don't they tell me something that I know.

*Skip to after school because I'm lazy*

It's getting really hard to breath, maybe just a tiny break. I sunk down against the wall by the cafeteria and breathed in deeply. I just want him to stop...
'Are you okay?' I heard a male voice ask. I looked up and saw Jerome. 'Oh. Hey Melissa.' He said. I was confused, he never talks normally to me. It sounded as if he was talking to one of his mates.
'Look... I'm sorry for what I've done to you, I don't know why I started bullying you. I know that you can't forgive me but just please except my apology.' I looked into his eyes and saw that he was genuinely sorry. It's been a while since I've talked. Now is a good time to start.
'Je-jerome, Okay... I know that you're sorry, your eyes show it. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect or beautiful. I'm not skinny or perfect like the rest of the girls at our school.' I said back to him, my voice cracking in the process. Jerome was shocked, that was the first time he ever heard me speak.
'You spoke! You're voice is beautiful. Please don't say that about yourself... All of that is untrue, you're not skinny, you're too skinny you can see your ribs. You're perfect to me. I know I've been horrible all of these years but I promise that I will change for you. I only bullied you because I thought that it woukd get rid of my feelings for you... Heck I love you Melissa! Do you know what you do to me? You make me want to be the best person you've ever had, I want to hold you and call you mine. I want to love you like you love the stars and skateboarding. And most of all... I want you to love me back..' His speech was thoughtful, he made me fall in love with him all over again and twice over. I've got my answer.
'....Yes Jerome, just please don't hurt me again... I don't know what I would do if you did.' I said to him and smiled lightly.
Jerome grinned and spun me around, he murmered in my hair,'I'm so lucky to have you' I looked up and stared into his eyes, He was looking at me with admiration and we slowly started leaning in. And finally, our lips pressed against each other. This couldn't have been any better

A/N

I hope you guys liked this imagine! I didn't have a plot for this story so I literally made it up on the spot. I'm pretty proud of this, if I do say so myself. Please leave a vote and/or comment. Thanks ❤❤