Tobi Imagine #1

For DippyDinorawr

Beth's POV

I was so excited for prom, until realization hit me when I was not asked. I was so gutted, but at least I had my friends to go with.
I was brought back to reality when my friend Sami knocked on the bathroom door.
"Are you almost done Beth? We need to go soon." Sami asked through the door.
"Uh, yeah I'm almost done" I said with the eyeliner in my hand. I looked into the mirror to finish off my eyeliner, before looking at your finished outfit. (The media picture) I did good. I opened up the door and Sami looked amazing.
"Damn girl, you look good!" She said.
"Not as good as you girl." I said back. "We better get going then" I said, walking down the stairs with her. We walked out the door and got into my red mini cooper. Blasting Lamborghini through the speakers. We both sung our hearts out and drove to Prom. We arrived and parked in the back car park because the front one was full. Me and Sami got out of the car and walked to the School entrance. I took a deep breath. This is it Beth, time to face the world. Sami walked in first and I walked right behind her, everyone looked our way. I thought they were looking her way, I mean why wouldn't they? She's gorgeous and I'm... not. I put my head down and blushed when they pointed at me.
"Do you want a drink Beth? We were just about to go get some drinks." Sami asked me nicely. I shook my head.
"No thanks, I'm okay. Thanks for the offer though." I said back.
They walked off and I caught myself looking at my crush. His name is Tobi, he's every girls dream boy but he'd never like me. He made his way over to me and said.
"Hey, Beth right? I couldn't help but notice that you look very beautiful today and I was wondering if you would like to dance." I nodded my head.
"I would like that" I said with a smile.
He took my hand and brought me to the dance floor. A slow song came on just as we started to dance, we both smiled and blushed. He looked into my eyes and said, "I really like you, and I want to ask you something. Will you, be my prom date?" I chuckled and said,
"I would love to." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I felt my eyes close and his soft lips hug mine slowly. This was the best day of my life and I hope there will be so much more.