Ethan Imagine #1

For sidexmen

Natalie's POV

I was watching some of Ethan's old videos and laughing when he laughed in His videos which is all the time. Sometimes I wish that he knew about my secret... That I am bulimic.. I heard the front door open and a slam straight after.
"Babe, are you here?" I heard Ethan say. "I'm up here Ethan!" I shouted down to him. I heard his footsteps get louder until my bedroom door opened. I ran up to him and hugged him.
"I missed you so much Ethan.." I said with tears in my eyes. As you can tell, Ethan had been away for about a month and now he's back. The feels are just too strong right now.
"Look Ethan, there's something I haven't been telling you..." I said slowly. Ethan looked confused.
"Babe?" He said trying to figure out what's wrong. I took a deep breath and said,
"I have bulimia.. I can't eat unless I'm sick afterwards. I'm sorry Ethan. I should have told you before..." Ethan sighed and hugged me.
"Its okay Natalie, but I need to help you start eating properly again." He murmured into my ear.
"Yeah, I know. I love you Ethan." I said while smiling softly. He kissed my forehead. "I love you too baby" he said passionately. He kissed me sweetly and gently before pulling away and resting his forehead onto mine. "I swear if you don't stop being sick I'll have to call the doctor. You know that right?" "Yeah, I know." We cuddled in bed and watched our favourite movies. I slowly fell asleep with Ethan's arms wrapped around me.