Simon Imagine #2

For thesidemen I am so sorry that you had to wait quite a while for this, I promise that I will start getting back into posting on wattpad. ❤

Danielle's POV

I was just finished getting changed to go out when I got a message from my dear brother Josh,
'Oi, when are you coming the boys want to play fifa so hurry up'
Typical, all they care about is fifa, which isn't bad since I'm the same.

I grabbed my car keys, an apple and my phone and walked out of the door.
The car ride was going smoothly until some idiot decided to hit the brakes.

I groaned and hit my head on the steering wheel.
I heard a shrieking noise and looked to my right. I regretted going to the sidemen house immediately.

*crash*
I felt the blood rushing down my face as the car tumbled down the side of the road. I could here sirens blaring and then nothing.. It was silent, like everything stopped. I felt my head hit the grould then I was out.

Josh's POV

I couldn't help but feel worried, it was only a fifteen minute drive, its been an hour.
My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang, it was Dani. I was frantic to pick up the phone
(Italics are Josh)
'Dani?! Where are you?! Its been an hour, are you okay? I've bee-'
'Is this Mr Josh Zerker?'
'Yes, who is this?'
'This is St Mary's hospital, Miss Danielle Zerker has been in an unfortunate car accident, you were the first person on her call list. I thought you would like to know'
'...Thank you, I'm on my way. Thanks for letting me know'
'Good day Mr Zerker'
He hung up the phone.
I could feel the tears rushing to my eyes. I grabbed my keys and told Simon and Harry about Danielle, they were heartbroken. Simon immediately stood up and said that he was coming with me. I know how he feels about her and its amazing how much he cares.
'Alright, are you gonna be okay on your own Harry?' I asked
'Yeah, I'll be okay, I'll visit her tomorrow, there won't be enough time for all of us to visit now. You two can go.' Harry said and smiled weakly.

Thank you Harry, I thought. I headed out the door and got in the car quickly. I could've caused another crash with how fast I'm driving.
Finally, we got to the hospital. I rushed to the entrance of the building and went to the desk.
'Excuse me? What room is Danielle Zerker in?'
'Second floor, room 327'
'Okay, thank you'

Me and Simon looked at each other and said 'lets go then'

As soon as we got to the room we saw my poor Dani on the hopital bed. Attached to many machines. I chuckled lightly, she never liked hospital but to be frank, neither did I.

Simon's POV

I gasped when I looked at Dani, she was hooked up to needles and wires. I can't believe this happened to her, I don't want to believe it. I just want to wake up in the morning and she'll be in the sidemen house playing fifa. I started silently crying at this thought.
(Italics are Josh)
'Why did this happen to her? What did she do to deserve being put in hospital? Why?' I started sobbing to Josh
'I don't know but everything will be okay in the end. It will all work out soon enough.' Josh smiled sadly at me.
I heard a coughing and wheezing noise, 'j-josh? Simonn?' I turned my head towards Danielle, my beautiful Danielle.
I rushed to jer side and grabbed her hand. 'What happened Simon, why am I in hospital?' Danielle asked me.
'Baby... You got in a car crash, I'm so sorry...' I whimpered.

Danielle's POV

'You don't have to be sorry, it isn't your fault... I feel really sleepy Josh, can you hold me...? You give the best hugs.....' I murmered while drooping my head.

Josh's POV

'No! Come on, please stay awake! You have to please! Simon get the nurse! Please try to stay awake, we can fix it! I don't want to lose you too... I don't want to lose you like I lost Dad. Please Dani...'
Simon burst through the door with the nurse in tow.
'Oh my!' The nurse went to Danielle and took her pulse.
'She's still alive, just barely. She must've gone into shock. The only thing we can do is wait, as long as her heart is beating, she will be okay.

Skip because it is a suprise. For a tiny bit anyways.

Simon's POV

It has been three months since the car crash and we've asked Danielle to move in with us. So that we know thats she's safe and sound. To be honest, I'm glad that she came and lived with us, that way, she can stay in my arms and I would never let her go.

A/N

I hope that you guys liked it! To be absolutely honest, I thought I was gonna cry whilst writing this, but fortunately I didn't. Please leave a comment or Dm me for a imagine or preference ideas.