Preston Imagine #2

For Tara_Minter

I was walking along the path with my football boots in my hand and my friends chattering behind me, I was trying to be early to the pitch so that the stupid SidePack Squad didn't get the better end of the pitch.
I saw the pitch come into view and saw that we were too late.
I kicked the ground in anger.
"Really Sami! You had to take ages on your makeup didn't you, for a Sideman called Harry. You're really just wasting your time." I scoffed.
"Oh says you! I see the way you look at Preston Tara! I'm not dumb, and by the looks of it, he'd rather go for Sami than a stupid bitch who doesn't care for anyone but herself!" Beth shouted, taking Sami's side. By now we had called attention to ourselves. I had tears in my eyes.
"Now you took it way too far..." I said quietly.
Sami sighed and tried to step close to me.
"Stay away!" I said and ran out of the area and to the park across the road.
I sat on a bench I came across and cried. I cried at the fact that my friends didn't want me there anymore, Preston knows that I like him and that he'd rather go for Sami then me. I felt the bench shake as someone sits down. The person sighed.
"I'm not mad, you know I don't like Sami, right? There's this one girl that stands out more than most, she's beautiful and she doesn't even know it." Preston said. Could he be talking about, me? I look up into his eyes, and he smiles.
"That person is you Tara. I'm in love with you." He slowly leans in and kissed me with so much passion. We got interrupted by cat calls and whistles.
We separated slowly and laughed. This was not the end of us.

A/N

SamiZucc DippyDinorawr Sorry for making you guys seem like bitches xx