Special Ethan Imagine #1

For MaddieMooXIX

Maddie's POV.

I was so scared. I was scared that the fans will hate me and Ethan together. If they don't like me, I don't know what I'd do.

*Skip to the video*

"Hey guys, its Ethan and today, we're doing something a little different. I haven't been completely honest to you guys, I need to tell you that me and Maddie are dating. I'm in love with her, she is amazing and means the world to me. #Methan. I hope you guys support us. Love you guys bye!" Ethan said and finished recording. He turned and faced me.
"That felt so good to let out. I love you Maddie." Ethan said.
"I love you too" I said back to him. But inside, I was worried. It was 11:36 at night so we headed to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I woke up to my alarm clock called Ethan.
"Babe wake up! I have to go soon!" Ethan said while jumping on me.
"What? Your going out?" I asked confused.
"Me and the guys are having a meet and greet remember? And you're visiting your mum's soon so you need to get up." Ethan said.
"I'll see you later then. I love you babe." I said.
"I love you too. Bye Baby." He said while kissing my head.

*Skip after Mum's house*

I took this time and I looked at the comments on Ethan's and my video.
'Bitch is only using Ethan for the fame'
'Haha I'm wayy pretty than her!'
'Stay away from Ethan! He's mine!'

The comments were full of hate and they kept getting worse.

I couldn't take it. I rushed to my room and went under my bed and got out a little box. I opened the box and my old friend was there. I said I wouldn't use it again to my best friend Simon. This is the only time I would break my promises. I finished, cleaned my cuts and then put concealer on them.

"Hey babe I'm back!" I heard Ethan shout.
Oh shit. I thought and rushed to put my things back to under my bed.
I heard my door open. "Hey babe." I said and gave him a kiss. "How was the Meet and Greet?" I asked him curiously.
"It was great, there were so many supportive fans! They love you Maddie!" Ethan said excitedly. "Of course they do..." I said with a small smile.

We just laid on the sofa together and watched movies. Slowly, Ethan fell asleep. It hurts me. I feel so heartbroken, and that nobody can except me and want Ethan to be in a happy relationship.

If only Ethan knew about the haters. Would he break up with me because he knows the haters are right?

Oh Ethan.... How am I ever going to tell you about them?.....

A/N
Sorry that it was so late Maddie! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! It kind of relates to me. And if anyone wants to request, just leave a comment and I'll DM you. X