Lachlan Imagine #1

For _fangirl4life

Jaela's POV

I was woken up this morning by my Cactus Clock ringing. So I went to the bathroom to do my business. I then got changed into my outfit(media picture) and put some mascara on. I looked at my click and realised the time. It was 10 O'Clock and I had to be at Vikk's by 10:30. I walked to Starbucks down the road and got a Caramel Frappé. I then walked five minutes to get to Vikk's house.
I finally got there and I saw Vikk standing outside his house, waiting for me.
"Jaela! We were wondering when you would arrive." He came over and hugged me.
"We?" I asked, feeling confused. Instead of saying anything, he just led me inside where another person greeted us.
"Jaela, meet Lachlan. Lachlan meet Jaela." He shook our hands together.
"Nice to meet you.." I mutter. He blushed and said the same back.
"Well, I'm going to make cookies, do you guys want cookies? I'll make you guys some cookies and milk too. Okay? Okay!" Vikk said, being all hyper and left the room.
I laughed and shook my head at his childish behaviour.
"Soo...." I said. He chuckled.
"Soo...." He said back playfully.
He was quite cute with his Australian accent and beautiful eyes.

Lachlan's POV

She's so beautiful with her soft smile and gorgeous blue eyes. I can feel my heart beating fast in my ears. But I'm too shy to tell her she's beautiful. I want to be with her, to hold her.
"So, what's your favourite animal?" I asked her while blushing. We got into this whole conversation about animals and which ones are the cutest.

Jaela's POV

Vikk finally came back with cookies and some milk. He put the plate in front of us and we had one every once in a while.
"I need the bathroom. I'll be back." I said and walked out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and puked my guts up. I thought that Vikk and Lachlan didn't hear me but they did.
"Are you okay Jae? Do you feel sick?" Lachlan and Vikk said in unison. I sighed, it was time to tell them the truth.
"No, I'm not okay. I haven't told you.. I have anorexia. Have you noticed that I haven't really eaten anything, that I only nibble on things?" I asked them.
"You're stick thin Bae, why didn't you tell us before?" Vikk said with tears in his eyes.
Lachlan came over and hugged me and kissed my head.
"It was hard, even to tell you now." I said, snuggling my head into Lachlan's neck.
"Hey umm Vikk? Can I please have a moment with Bae?" Lachlan asked Vikk.
"Yeah, sure mate. Come in when you're done." Vikk said while patting me on the back and then walking out of the bathroom.
"I completely forgot that we were in the bathroom, but I want to ask you something." Lachlan said while laughing softly.
"Of course you can ask me a question." I smiled. He took a deep breath and said,
"Will you go out with me?" I was shocked. Shocked that he would want to go out with an anorexic girl like me.
"Yes, I would love too." I said while smiling.
He smiled back and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently. I hope Vikk doesn't mind.