Queen In Training

"Okay Aphrodite do not slouch on the chair it is not proper." Says Carly.

With us  in the grand dinning room that is only used whenever we have important dinners with pack or people.

My parent decided that I was not well to go visit the other packs an need to do healing. Carly and Henry stayed  with me to train me to be a proper princess. While my parent left to visit the packs of the werewolf world.

"Sorry I am so used to slouching in my chair an it feels uncomfortable sitting up straight." I say looking at the ground.

"Okay how about you get up an try to get used to the high heels." Says Carly.

I nod. I got up an wobbled a little bit. I started to walk straight. Wow I must be really go in high heels. This feels like a miracle. I just needed to work on how I get up. I could hear someone clapping. I looked over at Carly she smiled proudly at me.

"You have really good balance." She says smiling at me.

I felt really proud to be making a little progress.

"Hello." I hear a sassy voice come from the grand doors of the royal dinning room. Their is a women is her beautiful black tight dress with high heels and a girl with a note pad. "So this is the princess."

she says walking towards us. She eyes me up an down. She shook her head in disappointment.

"This cloths are to big for your body." She looked over to her assistant. "Put that she need tighter  clothes."

I looked down at my outfit I had on baggy pants and shirt. Maybe she was right about my clothing style but, this makes me feel so comfortable.

"Okay we have to get rid of the acne somehow?" Says the lady.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"My name is Bellin your new stylist and make up artist." She says giving out her hand for me to shake.

I shake her hand. I look at Carly she smiles at me. I never thought I would have my personal stylist. My mother has one. She once asked me if I wanted one o said no because I didn't want to be told what I can an cant wear. An know I knew I made a mistake I should have told her yes about the stylist because I could have looked really attractive when I met my mate. Maybe he wouldn't have rejected.

"Can you please stop it from snowing." Says Bellin looking at the window. "This looks like an ice kingdom instead of a werewolf one."

"I wish I could." I muttered sadly.

She sighed. "Aphrodite you are our future queen you shouldn't be crying over an asshole."

"You know about that?"

"Of course I am your personal stylist." She says looking at me. "I am going to be one of the people that are going to be by your side for a very long time it."

I nod her.

"You know who my mate is?" I ask her.

She nods at me.

"I personally don't like the warrior pack they are all ignorant bastards." Say Bellin with so much hatred.

"Why do you hate that pack so much?" I ask her sitting down on my chair.

Bellin looks down at the floor. She sit in on of the chairs that belonged to the large dinning table. She instantly sadden. I look over at Carly she was smiling sadly at her Bellin.

"The beta of the pack is my mate but I was not worthy for him so he rejected me." She says. "I still haven't seen him since."

Bellin was going threw the same thing I was going. The warrior pack are all a group of bastards thinking at they rule the world but they don't the royals do. And I am the my most important of all the royals according to my father. I can make and break the law whenever at the snap at my fingers. I can make a person do whatever I want whenever I want. If I want I can even make my bastard of a mate accept me. But I didn't want to do that to him I wanted him to accept me because he wants to not because I forced him.

I grab the bottle of wine. An poured on the glass cup. Carly looked at me in shock. Mostly because i was really young an about to drunk with wine. I am princess so screw it. I offered some to Bellin an her assistant.

Bellin took the bottle and poured some in her glass. Her assistant did the same thing.

"Cheers." I say holding up my glass of wine up an drinking it in one gulp. "Carly can you bring us the karaoke machine and more bottles of wine."

"Yes princess." She says.

(Thirty minutes late with a couple of drinks later)

"You know we should get revenge of our mate!" Yells out Bellin.

"We should kick them in the balls." I slurred.

I wonder what my really attractive mate was doing. Hmm he should be regretting rejecting me. I really want him to suffer for what he has done to me. The Madison chick will never going to be better than me. I look over at Carly and Henry they looked as of we have lost our minds.

"You the beautiful snow over their." I say pointing at the snowing, cold, dark weather. "That have my heart feels."

Bellin looked at me.

"That is so heart touching." She says.

I nod. I looked at the karaoke machine. I grabbed the microphone an choose young and beautiful from Lana Del Rey. The song made me so much emotion an sadness. I knew he would never love me. When I was done singing I looked at the people looking at me. Bellin started to clap she had tears running down her eyes.

"Parfait." She says clapping. Meaning perfect in French.

I just wish I can call him a just hear his voice one more time. I shook my head no that is his stupid it's  not like he cares for you so I should not care for him.

"Your turn Bellin." I say handing her the microphone. She choose this song that I have never heard before it was called The Hills sang by The Weeknd.

I started to spin around the room in circles. Loving the way it felt. I need to learn how to fucking fly. Wait I can't because I don't have wings. I walked over to Carly an Henry. I laid on the floor because I felt really sleepy. I started to feel darkness take over me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After that Carly and Bellin Keep teaching me how to be proper and never to get drunk again. Bellin took me to a doctor to help me get rid of my acne. She threw away all my old clothes. Bellin made sure I had the best clothing from the top clothing designers. 

I was good to always be very busy at least it kept my mind off of him.
--------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter make sure give it a thumbs ups.

Vote
Comment
Follow
- Dashlee