Epilogue

7 months later

I ait in the court room looking down at the two packs that were arguing. They were arguing so much that it lead them to have a war. That caused all the all the packs to take sides and join them to fight. Which lead them here in the court room.

"So the reason for all this dispute Is because your daughter turned out to mated to the 'enemy pack' when you had promised her off to another man that was not her mate."

My counsil sat there looking disproving or disappointed.

"Are you serious?" Says Axel in distress. "Why marry her off to someone that's not her mate."

"I know such an asshole thing to do." Says Valentina.

"I wanted the merge both of the biggest packs together to make a bigger one and stronger." Says the girls father.

"The hell you will." He the girls mate. He growled threatening. I looked down at the tall Blonde. She held her mate back.

"Please your majesty don't punish my mate. All he did was try to protect me from my father." She says is a begging tone.

"Your mate should have told the royal court the situation that was going on. Instead your mate and your father cause a mini civil war which caused the deaths of many werewolves. They all died in vain." I said.

It angered me so much. That not to long ago was the whole Fallen war happening. If war could be avoided then it should.

"My mate all he does was protecting me." Says the blonde girl.

"So what Aphordite has a mate as well that protects the hell out of her. What's your point?" Says Valentina.

I shook my head.

"As punishment for what happened your packs on both sides are no more. They now belong to royal court. All your warriors are mine. You two are no longer alphas of any pack. Many died for a cause that was nothing."

Everyone of the Alphas and Lunas that were in the court gasped in shock.

"You can't do that." Says the older Aphla.

"Oh but I just did." I said.

"Yeah what are you going to do. You have a pack we have an army." Says Brandy.

"Had a pack." Corrected Axel.

"As for the rest of the Alphas and Lunas here take this as a warning to whoever tries to start a mess like this." I said. As soon as I said that. The royal courts doors opened.

In came walking Raphael. My heartbeat went to one thousand. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I have not seen him in days. He went taking care of a Rouge pack that was posed a threat to the me and the whole kingdom. Everyone in the room gasped. They had never seen the demon Wolf as they called him. He had this deadly arua that made other wolves back away. He walked toward me looking right into my eyes. He pulled me closer to him. He started to kiss me. It has been days.

"Oh how I missed you." He says nibbling on my cheek. I giggled.

"Ugh they are so annoying." Says Valentina walking out of the court room along with Brandy.

"So tell me what did I miss." He says looking at everyone in the court room.

"Well the dad wanted to marry off his daughter to another alpha that was not her mate. Well turns out that she found her mate. Only to find out that he was the Alpha of the suppose enemy pack. Well that did not sit well with the her father so he threatened that he would take her away. Well her mate decide to start war and that ended up on the other packs taking sides. Which killed many werewolves. So the punishment for both of the packs is that they now belong to me."

Raphael looked down at me an raised his eyebrow.

"I would do the same if someone threatened to take you away from from me." He said. "Come on do the right thing."

I huffed in annoyance.

"I guess you and your mate can have you pack back but remember this because we will not give another chance." I said. The blonde kissed her mate in happiness.

"As for you." Says Raphael in a deadly tone. He looked at the girls father. "Are not fit to be Aphla of no pack especially when a warrior. So now what you are is a servant."

The girls father looked in shock and scared shitless.

"You are all dismissed."

"Destiny!" I yelled. She came walking in.

"Yes Aphordite." She says.

"Take this man and show what how he could help you with your chores." I said.

She nodded.

"Can I do to." Says Henry.

I nodded.

"Of course go see you baby girl." I said smiling. Now it was only me and Raphael.

He looked down at my engagement ring that he gave me. Our wedding is in just a few months.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife." He says mutters.

"I can't wait for the honeymoon."

"Who says we have to wait." He smirked.

I laughed. This man has become my life. He everything to me. He makes me feel beautiful.

"Dam you Raphael. Why did you make me love you much." Grabbing his face to kiss him.

"Because you are worth fighting for." He says.
-----------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee

Book 2 in the Queen series.

Princess Crybaby.

Everyone thinks that being part of the royal family will make anybody like you. WRONG. Everyone is an asshole in this world.
-V
----------
Venus Kingman Sister of Queen Aphrodite. One of the princesses of the werewolves. Does not get treated kindly in school. She gets bullied everyday. Her family seems busy with drama going on to even notice anything.

Atticus Hale son of one of the royal alpha warriors. The best fighters in Queen Aphrodite's army. He is the most popular student in the whole school. Little did he know he was in for a big surprise.

Book is out already.