Aftermath

I woke up only to be greeted by a pounding in my head. I felt a strong hold around  me. To my astonishment i saw Raphael laying next to me. The things that happened last night came rushing all back in my head.  I cannot believe that I let Raphael sleep in bed with me. I turn around only to see with his eyes closed.  He actually look very adorable sleeping. I tried to take his hand off me.

"Do not even try." He mutters with his eyes closed.

I gasped whenever he pulled me closer towards his body. I felt very flushed against him. 

"Can i please get up I do not feel very comfortable." I say to him. Which is a lie. I liked being in his strong arms it made me feel very protected. He sighs and lets me go.  

I get out the bed as soon as possible. I look at him. I really cannot believe I had the gut to ask him to sleep with me.

I gasped when he sits up and noticed how well toned his body is. His abs are looking really good. Good god why did he have to not wear a shirt.

"Having fun there." He says grinning  mischievously.

My felt my checks and ears heat up.

"Sorry my apologies." I say lowering. Carly once told me that it was rude to stare at people that are naked.

He  got up the bed and tried to wrap his arms around me. I put my hand to his chest stopping him.

"Look Raphael...last night meant and was nothing I was not in my right mind." I tell him.

Hurt seemed to cross his eyes. It made my heart quench in sadness.

"Aphrodite... I am trying but you are always cutting me short."

I look away.

"Just leave."

He eyes held anger. He walked out and slammed the door behind him. I shook my head in sadness. God why does my life have to be so complicated.
------------------------------------
I walk out of my rooms after I was done taking  a long shower. Today I decided to wear some jeans and a T-shirt. I was not in the mood for gowns. The headache was bad but it was going away as time goes on.

I went to the dinning room and noticed that everyone was there eating and talking.

I once I walked in they all stood and and bowed. I noticed Raphael was there to. Our eyes met.

"Well look else decided to show up." Says my father. I smiled at him.

"Sorry had a very...interesting night." I say.

Carly eyes me up and down. 

"You wearing casual clothes haven't seen you in some in a very long time." She says smiling. "I like it."

I giggle at her.

"Thanks Carly."

I say sitting down to join them. The servants come to severe me a plate. My mother looked very bothered.

"What is wrong mother?" I ask while the servant girl severes me pancakes.

"Well your baby sister Venus seemed to have gotten in a fight at the academy."

"What?" I say.

Venus the youngest out of all of us. My parents decided to send her to this new academy called Lonton Academy. She has been there since she was five years old. Only the elite children of Royal warriors, Alphas, Royals werewolves,Deltas, And betas. Basically the best of the best go to that school. Mother was heart broken whenever her and father sent Venus away but, they wanted her to make lots of friends and not to be closed in a castle like us. I love Venus she comes and visits every summer always playing around and saying smart sarcastic thing. Venus is also very powerful. Unlike me that i have control of the weather with my mood swings, Nutella has the power of levitation, Valentina the power of fire, Venus has the power of Resurrection. She can bring anyone back from the dead who has recently died. She is magnificent.

"Yeah she kicked the Son of Maggy and Sebastian Lorreta where the sun don't sun."

I gasped in shock while Valentina brusted out laughing at the though of sweet innocent sister doing that. She usually not violent unless someone messed with her a lot. Maggy and Sebastian are Royal Alpha werewolves. They dedicated their life to serve the king or queen. They are one of the strongest fighters alive wonder how they must feel about this.

"I wonder what he must have done to piss her off." Says Valentina taking a bite of her bacon.

"I do not know I am just worried that my baby is doing okay." Says mother sadly. She truly misses her.

My father chuckled.

"She is a strong one." He says with pride.

"How can she be so small yet still take on the son of Maggy and Sebastian." Says Carly in admiration.

The guard walks in the dinning room.

"You majesty you are needed in the conference room the general has to speak with you."

I excuse myself from the table. Raphael looks at me worried as if wanting to come with me. I walk out the room wondering what could be the problem. Once we reach the conference room doors. I nodded to my guard to open it.

The general was sitting there looking nervous. I looked at him curiously.

"What could be the problem here." I ask him.

He took a deep breath.

"The Fallen leader wants to meet with you and your father."

I look at what he said.

"I do not trust that man." I say. "I cannot put my father in danger."

"Yes my queen." He says. "But i believe he might want to come to terms with you and your father."

I do not trust The Fallen. This could be a trap. Why all of a sudden would he want to talk after all the damage he has caused. What if he wants to come to a compromise. It could help the people.

"Call my father." I told the general. He simply nodded, got up and walked off. I sat on the chair. If i make the wrong decision It could cost lives. I did not want to lose anymore people. How many more need to be killed. I want to see what The Fallen leader wants but that mean my army could be ambushed and murdered just because off my poor decisions.

The door open. Father walk in with the general behind him.

"Aphrodite what could be the meaning of this?" Ask my dad.

"Dad the Fallen Leader wants to meet up with you and I." I tell.

My dad look taken back.

"He does?" Dad shake his head. "You are not going."

I looked up at my father. How could he say that? I have to go to negotiate with him. I am the queen I am needed here.

"Dad I am the queen I should be involved." I tell him.

"No Aphrodite for all we know he could want to kill you." He say in anger. "If you die that leaves and the kingdom very venerable then they will try and kill everyone."

"Dad that is the thing." I tell him. "I do not want no more blood to be shed so,  I need to go so we can try to reach a compromise where both parties can agree."

"Aphrodite please listen it is for the best." Says my father. "You and your sisters are very powerful beings if you only realize how much he wants to have you all under his command."

"Dad he wants me dead." I tell him.

"No honey he want to find a way to take your power then kill you."

"Then how am I going to win this fucking war if I do not know what he wants!" I yell in frustration.

"Will win this war Aphrodite." Say my Father. "They have you to lead them just believe in yourself."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-DASHLEE