Kingsmen Clan

"Keep my sister safe." I told the vampire. Today was the say that my sister was leaving. It has been two days after Bellin's funeral and now my sister is leaving.

"I will no one will touch her." He said look at me straight in the eye. I look over at Nutella in the car.

I nod as he left to go the car. I look away. The pack are leaving today to guard the territories. I have to go to my office with my father to find ways that we can make an attack move in the Fallen.

I walk back to my office. I once I got their I locked myself in. I locked myself in. I look at the map. If Bellin was attack near the castle that must mean the Fallen must be spilt up near out castle ground. But how could they cross the pack boarders.

Someone knocks on the doors. The royal guard walks in.

"Alpha Raphael is here to see you." He says.

"Bring him in." I say looking still at the map.

I can feel him enter the room.

"What do you want."

"I'm not leaving." He says.

I look up from the map. I was really hoping he would leave. I would be for the best.

"You have to you can not leave your pack." I say.

"I left my third command in charge."

"Why not the second?" I say. I already knew the answer.

"Because he's not well." He says.

"I don't see why he is not well."

Raphael look straight into my eyes.

"Any death of a mate would be devastating." He says.

"I just find that kind of ironic he did well without her for a long time and now he feel devastated." He makes me so mad. His pack make me mad. Everything he does makes me mad. "Or is that the way your pack works leave their true mates for women that don't belong to them."

Raphael look angry. He walk slowly towards me as if I was his prey.

"You think I did not try to look for you after you left."

"I don't care what you tried to do." I say looking at him. Thunder struck due to my anger. "What is done is done."

He look at the me. As if just realizing something.

"You can control the weather can't you." He said in shock.

I look back at the map. Not wanting to answer that question. As if it was not obvious. What I am capable of.

"That's you gift."

"Yes." I say in defeat. Why hide it now? "Look I would really appreciate it if you would leave."

"I am sorry my queen but I am not leaving you."

"God dam!" I yell in frustration. "Why you never care about me or anything and now when I ask you to leave you will not."

He walked closer to me. Coming face to face with me. I am all the way to his chest.

"Keep your distance." I whispered but I know he could hear it. I do not want him near me at all. I just want to be alone right now.

"You know you don't want that." He says leaning towards my face.

"Enough." I say with authority. "Move away from me."

He stepped back.

"You need to start knowing that no means no." I say shaking me head.

"My Queen." The guard says holding something in his hands. Looks like a little witch potion pot. "Someone left this it seems to be a portal or so."

You Rejected Your Future QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara