Fire In The Water

I looked into Raphael's eyes. He seemed to be slowly coming towards me. Trying to calm himself.

I look around my guards seem to be putting the bodies in a pile and burning them.

"Raphael are you okay." I ask.

"He almost took you away from me." He saying kissing my forehead. I shivered remembering how the fallen soldier had me by the neck. "I will go hell and back for you."

Tears swelled up in my eyes. The new emotions running through me. Of love, care,and want came in me. I fell towards my knees. Touching my heart. Something was happening.

"Aphrodite!" Says Raphael bending down to hold me. I look at him. It took me a while to realize that I was healing my heart was slowly healing. I looked up at the sky. I was in shock from what I saw. The snow stopped. It was still cold but the snow had stopped.

I held on to Raphael this was to real. He seemed to breaking barriers. Does this happen.

"I need to go to the castle." I say looking at him. Brushing everything off.

He looks down in confusion as if trying to figure me out but nods. He tells the guards that we are leaving. Raphael puts is hands on my waist. Lifting me up on my horse.

We ride back to the castle I need to get there as soon as possible. They open the gates to enter. As soon as we are in front of the castle. I hop off the horse and rush towards the door with Raphael hot on my trail.

"Aphrodite WAIT!"

I need to go to the west side of the castle where Monica is. I brust through her door. Raphael enters aswell.

Monica was working on a potion.

"How nice of you to visit me with your mate." She says.

"A pack of werewolf children killed." I say in anger. "I want to know where some fallen warriors are to attack."

Monica looks at me.

"You want to make the next move." She says looking at me. I nodded an eyes for an eye. They slaughter innocent children. They will pay.

"Where his true army hides is almost impossible to see which means he also has a another powerful witch working for him hiding his whereabouts." She says looking in her crystal ball. "He will wait for the real fight when the time comes but he did forget to leave one of his warrior settlements unprotected."

"Where is it." I ask.

"They are near the Sadkis River." She says. "They are setting up their resting place there."

I look at her and thanked her.

"Raphael." She calls out. I looked at him. He just looks at Monica confused. "You are in for a ride."

She says smiling. I wonder what she could mean by that. Sometimes Monica can tell the future whenever she tries to say the future out loud it comes by confusing riddles or she just leaves confused guessing. That is the only way she would tell anyone anything. We got out her west wing area I looked at Raphael

"Send the General to prepare a group of men."

Raphael looked down at me.

"They will go to The Sadkis River and kill everyone of the them but leave one of them alive to send his master the heads of his warriors." I tell him.

He grinned at me.
"Well looks like the queen is not as forgiving as everyone thought." He says.

"Sometimes a Queen need to show people not mess with her." I tell him.

They should be scared of me.

Raphael at me a nods.

"I have something for you." He says. "I was planning on giving it to earlier but things happened."

He had a necklace with a diamond in the of it.

"This was my mother's necklace I would make me very happy if you wore it." He says.

It was a beautiful simple necklace. I looked at him. Trying to see if he was actually being serious.

"I can not take this I mean it is your mother's." I says.

It something that reminded him of his mother. I did not want to take that away.

"Please." He said.

I took me a moment until I finally nodded. I pick my hair. He went behind me and put the necklace on my neck.

"Done." He says.

I turn to look at him. I touch the diamond on the necklace. He smiled in aw.

"You look beautiful." He says.

I blushed.

"Thank you I really like it." I say to him.

"I am glad." He says.

We just stood there grinning. I shook my head.

"Don't you have something to do?" I ask.

"I will get right to it." He says walking.
"Wrong way." I say trying to hold back my laugh.

"Right." He says going the right direction. He looked embarrassed. Once he was gone I started to laugh my butt off.
-------------------------
Short chapter but wanted end with this.
What you all think about Raphael in this chapter?
Vote
Comment
Follow

-Dashlee