Winter

"What are you doing here?" I ask him standing gracefully from the bench not moving. I kept trying to look as clam as possible. He eyes looked as if they were staring into my broken soul. I felt exposed.

"Why did you lie about who you were?" He says walking closer towards me.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Is he seriously accusing me about me lying about who I am.

"You didn't even ask for my name." I say to him. "You just assumed that I was a peasant."

He seemed very angry. I shook my head.

"Why didn't you correct me?" He say.

"It didn't matter." I say walking towards my little ice flowers. "You already had your mind made up."

Because of him my flower can't seem to grow like the happy spring flowers. Instead they have to suffer in the winter. I haven't seen spring in a long time. I wonder how good the sun would fell in my skin.

"Look I did a lot of fuck up thing in my lif-" I cut him off at mid sentence.

I really didn't want to hear him of his explanations. I actually didn't want to deal with this right now. I just wanted some peace time.

"I really have to go." I tell him turning around facing him. "I have a kingdom to run tomorrow."

"Don't have time for this." I say walking past him and not looking back.

I wasn't ready to talk to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphael Pov

Raphael looked at his mate walk past him. She barley even seem phased by him. He couldn't believe how much she has changed. If only she knew the reason behind his rejection. He was never good enough to protect the ones he loved. The only thing he was good at was hurting them.

He knew if he didn't reject her she would get hurt. Having weak mates that are not warriors have been a big no no in his pack. Ever since his mother died.

His father was one of the most powerful Alphas in his time yet he couldn't protect his mother from enemy packs.

Raphael mother was a normal she wolf from another pack. She and his dad fell in love at first sight. Little did they knew that the happiness would last for such a short amount of time. After Raphael's birth their pack was having trouble the Blue Moon pack. They were the cause at his mother death. It angered Raphael to see his mate smiling and greeting them with open arm.

Raphael father was very hard at him after that. His father was very hard on Raphael. He was trained everyday no matter what the circumstance were. Raphael father became very cold and distant from him.

Raphael knew if his mother knew how to protect herself when his father wasn't there. She would probably be alive by now. His father would love him. Since that the day that Raphael's mother died he knew he would never take a human or normal she-wolf mate ever. He knew he could never protect his mate just like his father didn't protect his mother. He could risk his mate's life with her being with him. Yet he was still guilty of going out to search for her after the king had left.

Flashback

Raphael looked at one of the royal cooks who seemed scared of him. He wouldn't blame the cook for being scared he did not have the best reputation.

"Did you bring pictures of the peasant girl that I asked for." Say Raphael.

The cook has told him that the only peasant servant girl around the age fifteen that came with the King and Queen was a girl named Destiny. He asked the cook to bring a pictures to clarify if that was his mate that he was talking about.

The cook took the some picture out of his pocket an handed it to him. He grabbed the pictures. The girl that he saw their looked nothing like his mate. She had red hair. While his mate had brown hair almost black.

"This isn't the girl that I am looking for!" Yells Raphael crumbling the picture in his hand.

"T-that is the only girl that went with the King and Queen nobody else." Say the cook in fear.

Raphael felt his whole world closing in on him. He should have at least asked for her name before rejecting her. All he wanted to do is protect her from him and his enemies. Now he didn't know what she could be doing or if she could get hurt. He wanted to check in if she was hurt by any creature. Now he couldn't nobody knows about the other girl that came with the king and queen which was his mate.

Flashback ends

Raphael little did he know that he rejected his Queen. He knew what he had done to her was unforgivable it took him a while to realize. He knew asking her to be his mate again would make it seem as if he only wants her for the crown. In reality he truly wanted her. Raphael always knew that if he saw his mate again he would ask her to come back to him. He would even beg her.

Know it just he complicated things a lot more. He asked Madison to marry him. She had been his best friend since childhood. She was always their for him when he needed someone. She is the one of the best female warriors that the whole pack had. Madison has been with him his whole life. They dated all threw high school. But he knew he never loved her. He could never love her. Madison was not his mate.

He knew Madison never really loved him because they weren't mate. But they were both okay with that. The only reason he was marrying her is because the pack needed a Luna but, now he wasn't so sure he will go threw with marrying her.

Now his own mate doesn't want to here anything he has to say. He wouldn't blame her. He was an asshole the day he met her. She didn't even look ready for him to speak to her. He made up his mind he was going to fight for her whether she wanted him or not.

----------------------

Hoped you guys liked Raphael's third person pov.

What I think Raphael looks like on the top.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee