Battle ways

Nutella instantly levatated a few of the Fallen devil creatures up in the air. Valentina burned them all with fire.

The men and woman warriors were all fighting with the fallen devil creature both tearing each other apart. Limbs being tossed around everywhere.

I felt some grab me by the hair. The pain was unbearable. I was being dragged on the floor like a rag doll. Lightning hit the creature who was dragging me on the floor. He fell to the ground dead.

Another fallen Creature came towards me. I took my swords out. I slashed the sword over his chest trying to get nowhere near me. The creature fell to the ground.

Out of nowhere. Aunt Gabby came in attacking the fallen creatures. Riding on a giant polar bear. Dang who knew. She has the power to control the animals.

I notice Nutella lifted a fallen creature. The growled at her. She had this dark look in her eyes. She twisted it's head.

A fallen creature came running towards me. It was going to my head. I ducted. Once I got up he grab me the throat. I elbowed his face. I twisted his hand behind his behind his back.

"Mercy!" Yelled the creature.

Did he just say mercy?

"There is no mercy." I said. As I twisted his head.

I felt powerful. I wanted to slaughter everyone. Wind Started to blow hard.

"Aphrodite!" Yells Brandy as she was fighting two creatures at once. "You better not start a fucking tornado!"

Three Fallen creatures came towards me. I grabbed my sword from the ground.
-------------------------------
Raphael Pov

My wolf took over me. The thought that these bastards came here to try and kill to Aphrodite made me angry. I kill any fucking bastard you tried.

I needed to protect. Nothing is more important than her. The rage inside made me stronger.

Now I was head to head with the biggest of the creatures. He reeked of decay.

"I will kill you." He said. "I will fuck your mates little body."

That's all I need to strike. My claws went straight for his throat. The creature was to slow to react. My claws went straight in his thoart.

Blooded came splattering everywhere. I still had my claws tightened around his throat. I took the creature down to the ground. He kept trying to get my hand away. I growled in his face. I ripped his throat out. Nothing never felt better.
---------------------------------
Aphrodite pov.

All the creatures were dead. I look at my right side my rib. I sighed. It hurt like a bitch.

I started to limp to the Castle.

"Aphrodite!" Yell someone in an anger tone.

Shit I knew it was Raphael. I turned to look at him.

"Yes."

I said. He looked angry with me. What the hell did I do now?

"You are hurt." He said he looked like he was trying to calm down. "I told you the I did not want you fighting and look at this."

"I am just fine. It just a scratch." I said turning around. I pain me to walk and breathe. I turned back around to him.
"On another note. Can you please take me to my room." I ask nicely.

He picked me up bridal style. I let myself hang on his arms just because I was lazy.

Once I was to the door if my bedroom. He opened. Funny he seemed to not be struggling with me.