Greetings

Everybody bow to me. I felt invincible. Now that I am queen I hold so much power over people. I look over at my parents they had a very proud smiles on their face.

"You all may enjoy the celebration." Says my father walking towards me. A group started to make their way towards me. They bowed in respect.

"Hello my queen." Say A really tall guy with black hair looked at my. I noticed a woman by his side. behind was Another guy with a woman by his side. So this is where all alphas and betas introduce themselves to me.

"I am Abel Santano." He says. "I am the alpha of the Midnight Pack." I smile at him

"Hi I am Aphrodite and I am queen of the werewolves as you can see." I say awkwardly.

They all laugh.

"This over here is my wife and Luna of my pack Jackie Santana." He says gesturing her with a loving look. "Behind me is my beta with his beta female."

I look them and wave. I smiled warmly at them. They seem like really sweet people.

"Hope you guys enjoy your night." I say sounding as welcoming as possibly. "My house is your house tonight."

They all bowed down and left.

"Wow she is really sweet." I hear his Luna say to her mate.

It seem to be an hour of meeting and greeting most of the packs. I still have yet to meet my mates pack. I saw all my friends and family walk up to me. I looked at Carly, Henry, Bellin, Axel, Sarah (She does my hair), Mom and Dad.

"I want you all to be part of my council." I say to them.

Bellin and Axel start to jump in happiness.

"Omg I never thought I'd be part of the queens council." Says Axel out loud in happiness.

"Thank you so much for this honor." Say Carly.

"Yes thank you." Says Bellin in happiness.

Being part of the king/queens council is a very big deal. Only a few people get to have this opportunity.

"Yes well you guys have been with me since forever." I say. "All of you showed that yall cared for me no matter what and treated me like a normal person."

They all bowed including my parents. Axel an Bellin stayed by my side talking and laughing with me.

"So the guy was like-" Bellin stopped at mid-sentence. I turned my head towards where she was starring at. I saw my mate walking towards Me,Bellin and Axel were. He was walking towards us with His Beta, Madison and the another woman. I looked at Bellin and Axel they were glaring dagger at them.

I sucked my breath in. They bowed before me. I noticed Carly and Henry coming towards me as well. I guess they didn't trust my mate around me but, who would. The were both by my side in no time. I looked at both of them. They were starring at all at my mates group in disgust.

My Mate looked uncomfortable his hand reached out to me, Henry,Carly,Axel, and Bellin stepped in front of my throne blocking him from him. All of them growled at him.

"You are not worthy of touching the queen." Sneered Carly at him.

"Everybody enough!" I say.

Every one in my group seem like they wanted to kill my mate that rejected me.

I stood up from the throne. Everybody had their eyes on me and the crown. I walked towards him. My group stepped aside. I held my hand towards. Once our hands shook i felt tingles go threw my whole body.

"My Queen." he said.

"Who are you." I say to him it is better if we pretended that we didn't know each other. Something flashed in his eyes but he quickly shook it away.

"I am Raphael Uriel Alpha of the Dark Blood Pack." He says I pull my hand away from his. I looked over at his 'Mate'. She smiled at me. I didn't return the smile at her.

"Let's go." I said to council. I past in between my mate and his suppose mate. As i made my was out of the royal court everyone bowed their heads. The grand doors open for me. I walked out calmly. I heard the doors close. A tear fell from my eye. Henry and Carly hugged me tightly. Then all of a sudden turned into a group hug.

"Aphrodite listen to me." Says Henry. "Now is the time for you to be strong."

"I know." i say looking at him. "I just need sometime on my own right now."

"Of course" Says Bellin. She motioned the group to leave me.

I walked to where my room was. I walked in an grabbed a red cloak to match my red dress. Some would say i look like little red riding hood with a crown. I have to admit this crown is truly beautiful. It had diamonds and pearls. I walked out if my room. I walked the little garden that was made for me for my sixteenth birthday. It is like my little persona heaven. This is the place wear I can think,cry, or feel any type of emotion in peace.

I sat at the small bench. I looked around an saw the snow falling on top on my favorite flower. I kept wondering for six years why did bad luck come to me. In the begging of my rejection stage i started to blame god and my parents because my mate rejected me. I was seriously going insane. I wanted to send out guards to go kill his whole pack. I wanted revenge for what he had done to me.

It took me about seven months to kinda of get better. I feel guilty for causing pain and trouble to the people that surrounded me. I really wanted to ask my mate some questions. Like did he ever even care for me?

I remember one time that my grandmother came an talked to me and told me that it is okay to give people a second chance. Everybody does and chooses to make wrong choices. People change their mind set.To not be afraid to forgive it makes you a better person. I don't think that can ever bring myself to forgive him.

All i wanted was a man to love me and he ruined that the minute he rejected me.I am a weak person. I have to admit it. I can still feel heartbreak for what he did after all these years and can never seem to move on. Every day seems to be a perfect reminder that my feeling are hurt by seeing all the snow fall.

I hated that I am stuck in this whole rejection thing while he is happy with some else. But life isn't always fair. Maybe it will never be. I look back at how he ruined my teen years. In my teen years i should have been having fun with my sisters or meeting new people. But i didn't instead i was all cooped up in my room whenever i had my free time.

Always be forgiving

I could hear my grandmothers words in the back of my head. I felt a tears slip from my eyes. I looked up at the dark snowing sky. How can something so sad be so beautiful?

I felt my heart start to beat faster. I knew this feeling very well. What is he doing here. I turn to see the man that entered my private garden. Wiping the tears off my face quickly.

"What are you doing here Raphael?"
-------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Pic of her dress on top.

Make sure to leave a comment and tell be your opinion on the story or characters.

So don't be afraid to voice your opinion.

Vote
Comment
Follow
- Dashlee