Reunited

Aunt Gabby with the red wine most of the time.

------------------------------------

"So what you are saying that us joining the war will make us win?" I say. I never really thought of joining the war. All my sister including myself were trained to fight except the little one.

"Think about it." Says my Aunt. "You have the power of the weather, Valentina the power of fire, Brandy the power of natural disaster, Nutella the power of levitation, Venus the power resurrection we have the most dangerous group of girls." She says.

"Venus is not going." Both me and Valentina say at the same time.

"She has the power of resurrection."

Venus's power is very limited. She can only bring something back from the dead only within a few minutes after after death.

"And why can she not join the war." Says Aunt Gaby .

"She is the baby of the family." I say. "Everybody else will join except her."

My Aunt huffed.

"I guess." She says.

"Royal Guard." I say looking straight to my Aunt Eyes. "Send a dozen of armed men to go and fetch my sister Brandy Kingsman."

"Of Course my queen." With that he bows and leaves the room.

"Let the war begin." I says Drinking some of my red wine.

-------------------------------------

"I am joining the war?" I told Raphael. He invited me for a walk around the castle. Now I feel very nervous on how he is going to take the news. He stopped his track. His eyes darkened.

"The hell you are." He says in anger.

I was expecting him to be proud of me since he is a warrior an all. I am not warror. A lot of queens and princesses in the werewolf history have never done what me and my sisters are going to do which according to Aunt Gabby is 'Tear this shit up.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"War is a dangerous place for a you." He says. "You are not joining I will not allow it."

"Okay I know it sound crazy but i think it will actually be a good idea." I say to him. "I a have power that i can use and what good would it be if i did not put this power to good use instead of always trying strike you."

"I do not care." He says. "I cannot lose you again."

"Nobody is going to die." I tell him rolling my eyes. He is so chessy like a little cheeseball. "Look just join me on this meetings that is going to happen like in a minute. I still have yet to tell my mom and dad."

He huffed but followed me anyway. We walked towards the conference room.

I turned around to look at Raphael.

"Please keep and open mind." I tell him. He really looks like he angry and scarry.

We walk in the conference room. Only to find Nutella arguing with Valentina. Nutella's mate was grabbing her by the wasit. Holding her back.

"Oh fuck you Nutella." Says Valentina.

"Enough." I say in a sharp voice.

Both of them turned to look at me.

"Aphrodite what is the meaning of this meeting?" Says Nutella.

"Yeah." Ask both my mom and dad and sync.

I look at Aunt Gabby that was finishing a glass of wine.

"Well we are waiting on-." Aunt Gabby got cut off I mid sentence when Brandy came storming in the room.