Confessions

Aunt Gabby took a silp of the the wine that we got her. Her reason for us to give it to her us that she could not function on a sober mind. Oh I so believed it. She could not remember how to take a shower with her head sober. Thankfully she did take the dam shower. She reeked of the smell of death. She was dress in Valentina's T-shirts and sweat pants. Until the staff got her room and things ready and organized.

Now here we are in the living room waiting for her to tells about Jasper being her mate. Which should be interesting.

"Well where do I begin." She says.

"The beginning when you met him." I say. "Would be a good place."

"Well alright." She says. "I was coming from visiting an old friend in a village. On my way my carriage stop out of no where. I had no idea why the carriage had stop anybody who would dare stop a royal carriage was immediately killed. I had royal guards protecting me. Until I heard fight,yelling, grunts of pain. That is when I found out that we the soldiers and myself of course were under attack. Then everything was quiet. The door opened that is when I saw the most beautiful man ever. His long dark hair. His scar in his right eye. Then out of nowhere the asshole drag me out of the carriage. It turned out that he was my mate. He was so cold towards me whenever he kidnapped me. I thought mates were suppose to be loving and caring towards each other but, we know that is not always the case. Months passed it was torture. All he did was treat be like carp, slept with lots of women that treated me like shit. I was trying to be perfect for him to notice me. One day whenever his warriors were training so was he. Some vampires caused an attack on him. His people were being ambushed. He was fighting like nine vampires at a time. Then one of the vampires started to come towards me at that time I had not developed a gift or anything. I was badly injured close to death until Jasper came to save me I remember him holding on to me not wanting to let me go."

I looked at my Aunt Gabby she was smiling softly remembering that moment. I could tell that she truly missed him.

"I was in a coma for a month. He never left my side. Once I woke up from the coma. He started to change and be more closer towards me. Finally we started to get along. Everything was...perfect. Then I got pregnant. He was so insanely happy about that now we were about to have a baby. To start a family together. God I was so happy about it. A few months passed. I was about like six or five months into the pregnancy." She stopped. Tears were falling down her eyes. "Everyone in his coven were outside having a good time. I was with the females in the coven talking about how crazy our mates were. When I started to experience pain. I noticed...a lot of blood was coming out out between my legs. Jasper came rushing towards me and to take me to a doctor then I passed out. When I woke up he was nowhere in sight. Doctors told me that I had a miscarriage. I was so heartbroken. I asked to see the baby. Oh Aphrodite she was a beautiful baby girl. She was so small. I spent a whole day holding her. When doctor took her away I was so heartbroken. I cried like crazy. Jasper came back. To take me away from the hospital. He started to be distance from me. He no longer came home. One day I walked in his office only to see these letter on destroying the werewolf and vampire regin. I asked him about it. He talked about how he wanted power. To show the world something to fear. I remember I asked that we did not need to show the world something to fear. That him and I could live a long happy life. Wasn't that more than he could ask for. He said that the people who just wanted to live a long happy life were stupid and useless in this world. That hurt my heart so much. That I left without him knowing. I came back to the kingdom I told your dad everything that happened. I went away for a while. I started to party and drink. Trying to get rid of the pain of my mate and lost child. Yet here I am."

I felt so heartbroken for what my Aunt went through.

"Aunt I am so sorry for what happen." I say.

Truly losing your child must have been very hard for her. Yet her she also lost her mate to power. She is a strong woman.

"It does not matter now." Says Aunt Gabby. "So why are you asking me all these questions on my power hungry mate."

"Well turns out your mate has called in war on our realm."

Her eyes went wide.

"Mother of god oh shit we are all fucking screwed." She says.

That was not the answer I was looking for. What a confidence builder.

"He had threatened to have Aphrodite's head." Says Valentina.

"Well the problem is that you mate has gotten really strong over the years." I tell her. "Also that he wants to end all vampires and werewolves."

"He said something about that when we were together I did not think he would follow through." She says. "I can not believe he threatened my niece."

"Well he did." I say. "He called a meeting with me."

"You cannot go because if you do and something does happen to you this kingdom will go down."

"Maybe we should met him." Says Valentina.

Both me and Aunt Gabby turn to look at her as if she was out of her mind.

"I mean not in person but like the witchy way."

Is she talking about the appearing were I do appear where he currently is. Without me turly being there. That does not sound like a bad idea.

"I like that Idea." Says Aunt Gabby. "Oh and how are you on the whole rejection thing."

"Oh I am good."

"Her mate lives in the castle now." Says Valentina.

"Oh let me tell you whenever I found out that you got rejected I knew I had to go into a long ass sleep because the queen of the werewolves got reject shit I knew our world had gone to shit." She says drinking more tequila. "Like who in their right or wrong mind reject the queen."

I looked at Valentina she was nodding.

"Guys I do not want to talk about it." I say.

"Well you two have a complicated relationship." Says Valentina.

"Wait so you two are talking now." Ask Aunt Gabby.

I said no while Valentina say yes at the same time.

"Well as long as he regrets rejecting you." She says taking a drink. "Plus make his suffer a little bit for what he did... nothing bad there."

If she only knew.

"I want to meet him." Says Aunt Gabby.

"Do not worry you will at dinner tonight." I said sighing. "People do not know I woke you up might as well tell them today."

"Oh you know how I like an entrance." She says smiling devilishly.
------------------------------------
Oh new chaper.

Please comment.
Vote and follow.

What are your thoughts on Gabby' and Jasper's relationship.

What is your thoughts her Gabby.
Voice you opinion

-Dashlee