Freaking mind controller

Hey, I know it's been a long while since I posted but my lappy got stuck so I couldn't make any updates, here is the new chappy, Read and Vomment :)

***********************************

Rose was really interested to see the hilarious face of Ronny as he missed the target each time. They were in the simple combats class. Mr. Pringle decided that it would be self defense as the first session.  Helen was paired up with Jordan, Jordan was a petite girl. She went straight at the target and all Helen did was to step aside, this continued on and on until Mr. Pringle interrupted laughing. He whispered something in Jordan’s ear to which she nodded most doubtfully.

Jordan aim was no different from all the previous ones; she raced straight ahead aiming a blow, Helen giggled and side stepped just like always but this time Jordan sidestepped too and smacked her. Helen landed on the floor embarrassed. Jordan held her hands to help her up.

Rose and Ronny were another story, Rose had much experience with the twins so she was really good at duck and cower game.  She anticipated Ronny’s moves which were no way better than Jordan’s and missed his targets. Ronny grew frustrated each time and came bluntly at her.

“Ronny, you need to concentrate…” Mr. Pringle yelled which brought nothing but more frustration to him.

“Rose… You are the hitter and Ronny will play defense.” Mr. Pringle called.

Rose managed to punch him a few times but Ronny smiled at her as if she was tickling him. Her frail hands couldn’t muster a strong punch to knock out that Hulk. Ronny was 6 feet and had the physique of an athlete and not to mention he was good looking to.

“Rose, concentrate. When you throw a punch you should mean it. Visualize him suffering it helps you to gather strength to your punches…”

Rose nodded, she tightened her fist, pulling her middle finger a little further to hit the ribs, and she imagined him suffering. She was engrossed in the whole thing that she didn’t notice Ronny changing colors.  He fell on the floor gasping and rolled in pain. She stood still knowing that it was another trick of Ronny and he would stand up smirking any second but that never happened.

She knelled beside him and scooped him into her laps unable to understand what was really going on. Mr. Pringle rushed him to the nurse. She couldn’t fathom anything that happened but she knew only one thing that she was somehow responsible for the pain that Ronny was enduring.

She waited until the nurse came out and let them in. The nurse informed that there was no physical injury and the cause of the pain was yet to be determined.

Rose and Mr.Pringle they were shocked to see Ronny sit as healthy as a horse and smiling at nothing. Rose ran to his bed and smacked him repeatedly with a pillow.

“Why did you do that? I was scared you know…”

“What did I do? In fact I should ask you that question, what did you do?”

Mr. Pringle wanted answers too but he thought it would be wise to leave it alone for a while may be better talk to Harry first. He left saying Ronny to take care.

Rose wore a grave expression as soon as he said that,  the worst thing about the whole thing  was her ignorance.

“I’m sorry…” A single tear escaped her soft blue eyes.

“Hey… don’t be in fact I enjoyed it.” He grinned.

“It was nice to have you hug me… would it be too much if I ask you one again…” he grinned sheepishly.

Rose smacked him and they made small talk and Rose left him to sleep. She wandered across the corridors thinking about what happened, she didn’t have a clue.  The aimless wandering led her to the tree where Jesse took her the first time.

“There are you are…” Jesse said sitting beside her.

“I heard…” Jesse stopped in the mid sentence as he saw her silently crying. He squeezed her hands gently; she fell on his shoulders crying. He hugged her gently and waited until she was able to speak.

“I don’t know what I did…”

“What happened…?” She told him the whole story with all the tiny details.

“Let’s try one thing, shall we?”Rose looked doubtful but she rubbed her eyes and nodded.

Jesse muttered some incantation; she watched in fascination he looked cute while he concentrated on something so hard. He tilted his head and gestured her to look towards something.

Rose gasped and stumbled backwards as he saw Sam and Henry staring in the face.  Jesse held her and laughed merrily.

She noticed that they weren’t actually there, it was just like a virtual imagery of them and it flickered. She slowly moved close to Jesse and watched it in fascination.

“Now… I want you to do something. Imagine Sam slapping Henry.” Rose didn’t understand what it has to with her problem but she did it anyway.

“Visualize it like you did with Ronny…” He urged her.

To her utter astonishment and much to Jesse’s laughter. Sam walked over to Henry like a machine and slapped him right on his cheek.  Henry stood wide mouthed and quickly recovered by slapping him back.

“It wasn’t me…”Sam said confused.

“It wasn’t me either…”Henry said slapping him again.

When they heard Jesse’s uncontrollable laughter through the Wind Message, they realized that it had to do something with him working out new spells.

“It’s not fair, mate…” Sam grumbled.

“What spell is this time?” Henry asked enthusiastically while Sam still rubbed the sting left by Henry’s slapping.

“It wasn’t a spell…It’s Rose.” He informed them. She gestured her to do it again.

“It wasn’t me…” Sam shrieked as his hand worked out of his own accord.

After a few moments of silence where they deduced what it was?

“She is a freaking mind controller…”They shrieked with big smiles.

“What did they say?” Rose asked and Jesse clapped and the virtual screen was gone.

“Your gift is controlling mind…”

Rose gave it a thought, if she was a mind controller then how did she levitate things? Jesse listened to her.

“Did you levitate things?”She nodded.

“I guess it’s not just mind controlling then, it must controlling the matter around you.” Rose just nodded thought she knew that there was something bugging him and he wasn’t even telling her the truth she could say it because he wasn’t looking while he said that.

“Rose… I think it would be better if you keep your gift a secret for now…” Jesse said as he left her by her room.

What’s going on? Why should I keep it a secret? Why can’t I tell my family and friends? And what the hell is mind controlling and what about my other gift? She thought.

“Controlling is really powerful gift, there was only one other lady with that gift and she was feared by all. And people were right to be scared of her…” Jesse said.

He rushed before he could hear any of her thoughts and give away her all the truth that she wanted to know.  He did one last thing before he left her, he pulled Ronny’s image into her fore mind. Rose stood bewildered by what Jesse said. Ronny’s image flickered in her mind; she gasped understanding now fully well what Jesse meant. She understood what happened with Ronny and she was afraid about it. What if she does something that she really didn’t want to? She was just getting to know people and have friends and if people know about this they would fear her just as much as they were scared about Jesse.