The invisible Girl

Rose stood alone, watching the night sky. Tomorrow they are setting out.  She was afraid of what could happen, she might die but for what it’s worth she might die trying. Jesse asked her to come early the morning for a last class on the spells. She didn’t feel safe at the thought of not having Jesse on her side.

She didn’t sleep well, she had nightmares but that wasn’t all. She had a bad feeling about tomorrow.

“Okay, you remember everything, right?”  Jesse said.

Rose nodded.  Jesse didn’t know how long it would take to see her again. He just smiled and caressed her cheeks.

“Come on, let’s go…” Jesse held her hands and led her to the great hall.

All the selected were standing at the great hall, some of them gave keep safes to their friends. The professors were reminding them about the instructions. Elisa was standing at the raised platform taking to Shadow and Mr. Pinto. Shadow smiled at Rose as she walked towards her team. Lisa saw her too, she gestured her to come the other left them alone.

“Here’s something for you…” Lisa smiled.

She tied a bracelet around her wrist. “This was my luck charm and I hope it’ll be you’re too.” She kissed her cheek affectionately.

“Sometimes it’s worth breaking rules…” she winked.

Rose frowned; she didn’t understand what she meant. But her thoughts were disturbed when Ronny called her to the team. Shadow was distributing maps that had magic and pointed the gifted and magical who were close enough. He handed them a bag that would continuously supply them with herbs and foods, you just have to put your hand into it and ask for it and another bag that contains a well shielded, invisible tent.

They were given three days time and on the end of third day they are supposed to use the port key. If anything undesirable to happen, Rose was supposed to use ‘denotus’ spell to inform them about their whereabouts.

They nodded vigorously; it was tension that made them nod like puppets. Ronny took the bags from Rose.

“I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I let you carry the weight…” He winked.

She was so going to enjoy this task with Ronny on her side.  They walked together until the main gate and this is where they had to separate. Each team had a car that was specially built with magic. The healers of the team were trained specially these three days to use the car. Ronny ran her hands through the car, he liked it. Jesse persuaded them to use his Blue. Rose smiled as he heard ‘Blue’ humming and whistling.

“I like that car…”Ronny said as he watched the ‘Blue.’

“Who wouldn’t?” Rose winked as she jumped into the passenger seat. Sera looked a bit uneasy with her team but mostly she watched Ronny’s every move.

The students waved to the teams as they engine burned to life. Ronny’s face elated as the car sped superfast winding through the trees.

“Check the first spot…” Les said moving forward and leaning to see Rose work with the map.

“To the left of Artrea Mountains…” she said folding the map.

“Great! I’m longing for a hike. Fresh air would ease us all up.” Ben stated.

Ben and Nick were more like reserved kind. If it wasn’t for Les and Ronny Rose would have bored to death.

Ronny sang along to the radio, Les simply nodded her head and after a few minutes she dozed off. The boys wiggled to give her enough space to sleep comfortably.