Chaos

In the academy, most of them were excited about their last exam. On the day the result were announced. The non-selected received the normal exam time table that starts from the next day. They envied the selected as they stayed in doors probably fooling around when they had to face the herculian task of writing the Finals. Though the exam pattern was no where similar to common oldie system still they hated it. The exams mostly consisted of practicals apart from the history in first year.

Brewing medicines they would give them symptoms of disease and they were supposed to brew medicines for it. Life skills they would be asked to write all about a invader. It would be a piece of cake for any Oldie who was vexed up with boring mathematics, science and social but for them it’s just as worse as science subjects.

Everyone were waiting eagerly for a delicious meal after a tiresome semester. All about the task and the selected vanished from their minds. They were eagerly having their meals excited to start fresh when they had a whoosh sound. The chatter almost made it impossible to hear them if not for them apparating directly apparating at the raised platform.

“They have arrived…” One of them exclaimed, clapping his hands and so joined many hands in congratulating the first one to arrive.

The team was in no mood to celebrate it. Les was frantically searching the table for someone who would understand their problem.  As soon as Shadow saw Les, his eyes scanned the group waiting for one particular girl but he didn’t see her. His eyes didn’t miss the worried frowns. He knew something was wrong.

“Rose…?” Shadow stood in front of Les in one swift move.

“She was kidnapped…” Les blabbered the whole story. Shadow just held her hand and walked her to the Harry’s room which was Les wanted to do right from the beginning. Only Harry could help her.

The students were all watching the hustle, the cheers died down as they saw Les and Shadow scurrying away from the crowd. They were almost at the door when Jesse’s team apparated. His beautiful face showed fatigue. There were open gashes over his arms, his team had more rescues with them and their faces showed that they had rough time.

“Where is she?” Jesse ran to Les as soon as he saw her.

Les broke into sobs while Jesse stood impatient. He knew she needs time but every minute passed by may mean one minute less for Rose. He shook her until she faced him.

“What happened?” Ben came to her aid and explained the whole thing.

“That can’t be…” Helen gasped.

“You were supposed to look out for each other…” Shadow chided.

“It’s not their fault. We would never expect this of Ronny…” Jesse defended.

“Then it’s what you pay for placing your trust on…”Shadow said grimly.

“Aren’t you the one who was supposed to protect her?” Jesse glared.