You are something

Rose leaned on Jesse’s shoulders and took a nap, She woke up when Jesse suddenly flipped to the side and was watching out through the rear window.

“What is it?” Rose said rubbing her eyes.

“We have a tail…” Jesse said.

Everyone turned to see the black  sedan following.

“Who are they?”

“Whoever it is,we gotta lose them.” Jesse said.

“Helen, can you spread darkness?”

Helen looked doubtful, she never operated on that much. Jesse understood it, they were only few months in to the academy they couldn’t have got that far of using their gift which left him only one option.

“Henry, Cloud bank…”

“Andy fog…” Andy nodded and concentrated hard as atmosphere began to become hazy.

Jesse sighed taking a deep breath, He muttered something under his breath and a replica of our mini van appeared just behind us.

“Take us left…now.” Jesse said.

They stared in amazement as the replica was being tailed by the Black Sedan and Sam drove them through the forest. The forest got thicker and they had to walk leaving the safety of the car.

“We could teleport to our place…” Sam said after a few minutes of work in the dark.

“Jesse is exhausted by all the magic, he needs to revive before going to work more…” Henry said.

“We could take them one by one…” Sam pointed.

“We can’t risk being separated…” Jesse said.

They walked in silence tired of the day,  Sam and Henry left to find a shelter to spend the night.  Rose was too tired to walk any farther. She sat on a rock, complaining.

“We found a small cave ten feet left of here…” Sam said apparating in front of them.

“Just a few feet…” Jesse pleaded.

Jesse helped her up, she was barely able to stand. She felt light headed, Jesse caught her with both hands before she fell unconscious. He  tried to scoop her when Kenny intervened. He glared at him and scooped Rose up into his arms.

“I can take care of my sister…”  Jesse smiled at Kenny.  He knew that one day of working together wasn’t going to change things.

“Get us some food…Hey, remember no stealing.” Jesse warned as his friends left to get them food.

They had a hearty Mc.D meal.  The twins were happy to have it in a out of nowhere place, after all the leads were useful.

Everyone had a nap while Jesse sat for the second watch, Rose woke up to the heavy snores of Kenny.  She saw Jesse sitting by the mouth of the cave, watching into the sky.

“Counting the stars?” she asked as silently walked to sit beside him.

“I just like watching the night sky… It reminds me that we are not alone in this vast universe.”

“You should sleep to revive your energy sooner…”

“But I couldn’t sleep any longer with Kenny snoaring like that…” she said watching Kenny who rolled on the floor.

Rose leaned on his shoulders and sat watching the night sky along with Jesse, she remembered the events of the day and how they were going to keep her away from her sweet home.

“Oh my god! Was it Kenny who turned into the bear?” Rose shreiked.

Jesse smiled, nodding.  “Can he turn into a polar bear? I always wanted to see them, you know?” Rose asked excited.

She liked white bears better than brown bears. I mean Iorek Byrinson was so cute and she could name his bear self Iorek. Jesse laughed at her thoughts.

“No…No… Kenny is a shape shifer he can transform into only one animal spirit.” Rose’s shoulders dropped in disappointment.

Jesse stood up suddenly and ran into the shelter waking up Sam and Henry… Sam and Henry growled and snapped his hands away.

“Get up you,idiots…”

“What is it?” they growled.

“Who created the shield?”

“What shield?” Sam and Henry chorused rubbing their eyes.

“The shield that was cast around me in the battle field…” Jesse grew impatient.

“We are not that strong enough to create a shield…”

Jesse turned towards Rose who was staring at them confused.

“Where did you get that sword you used to slash him?”

Rose looked confused, she never gave much thought about  the details of the fight now that Jesse asked about it. She too wondered where she got that sword from.

“Someone must have dropped and I picked it up…” Rose thought.

“We used energy orbs not a sword, it takes more energy to produce things from a thought process.” Jesse said.

“Are you thinking what I am thinking?” Sam asked.

“Rose, do what I say.” Henry said.

“Close your eyes… Concentrate just on the beat of your heart nothing else. Just the rythmic beat. Now, Mutter the word coherently and exacly as I say…”

“Invisibilia…”

“Invisibilia…”

“Concentrate…” Henry urged her.

Sam burst into laughter and was giving a high-five to Henry. Jesse stood dumbfounded. Rose didn’t understand what was going.

“Look at your hands…” Sam smirked.

Rose raised to see her hands… She gasped.

“My hands…My hands…” She saw her whole body disappear.

As the panic in her voice sounded, she slowly became apparent bit by bit until she was able to see her hands.

“What did you do to me?”

Henry smiled. “I didn’t do anything… It was you all the time. My god! Your such a rare thing. You have two gifts and your magical. Is there anything yet to be revealed about you…”

“The sword at the fight, the shield now it all makes sense.” Henry said grinning.

“What’s all the commotion about?” the twins and Helen sat with sleepy eyes.

“Rose is magical…”Sam and Henry shrieked.

“What?How?”

“Okay. Can I sleep now?” Kenny said falling on to the ground with a thud and back to sleep.

"Wow! You are something." Jesse exclaimed.