Chapter 1: Dreams

***
I walked around my room in thought without making a noise, so I don't wake up my comrades. I had just woken up from a dream... a vision... a replay of the most terrible moment in my life.
I looked to Asia who was lying on the floor shifting looking at me with concern, I stopped pacing and looked at her "I had that dream again,"
She looked at me with a somber expression and changed into a human form and hugged me from behind "I won't let anyone hurt you again Percy," she whispered to me, immediately I pushed her off of me.
"I don't go by that name anymore," I said turning to look at her but only to find her in a form of a kitten "I know," she said to me "But, you'll always remain Percy it's inevitable," she chided
I sighed and sat down next to her and closed my eyes and replayed what I saw.

Dream landscape:
My eyes watered over as pain was inflicted on me over and over again.
"They don't know Percy, just... Relax" I told myself over and over again as I was ridiculed, made fun of, and tormented by my 'family'
I was involved in a serious case on Olympus for being a bit different than normal, hard to believe right?
My powers as a son of the Sea God reached and surpassed limits that Minor Gods haven't reached I was considered as dangerous and on top of that I stirred Tartarus in his sleep when we sent Gaia back in her slumber.
"Thank you young one," Tartarus rumbled in a tired slurred voice "I just need more power,"
At this everyone steered away from me one by one as they listened to the ancient voice of Tartarus speak.
I unintentionally just committed Treason and that's punishable by: Death or some other internal punishment

I had awoken with a troubled heart and tingly fingers.  Looking at the clock I groaned and laid back down closing my eyes Asia on the corner of my bed.