Chapter 22.Sharing a World.

A/n....Enjoy reading and thank you so much for your votes!

Nakkie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I partly opened up my eyes aend find out im alone in my room.Maybe Casey left me when im in myself again after my outburst.I need to pee and feel thirsty,ofcourse after what i've done I surely in need a lot of liquids.

I saw lights downstairs when im on my way to the bathroom that me and Casey shared but I don't heard any conversation.I wonder who was in there.After I did my thingy I tiptoed down to the stairs that our kitchen located right infront of it.

Are you hungry?

Someone asked me before I can fully see who's in the living room.It was Nancy,how could I forget her?

No,I only need a glass of water.I answered her

I have here something you need but you must have eaten first before you can take it.as she informed me.

A medicines?

Yes.

Prenatal vitamins?as I asked again.

Kind of like that.she answered me

Is a kind of ordinary vitamins or more than kind of that?

You are quite a clever girl,Kian.Yes,its more than an ordinary vitamins for pregnant women.But these medicines was created only for you.Grandpa gather all the ingredients to make it although its not enough but eventually it can help you.

It feels so nice to know that there are some people trying their effort to help me and willing to do sacrifices.Jervis and Lantis came in to my mind.

Should I call it after my name since it was only made for me?I said instead because I don't know what to say.

And you have some humor too.I didn't know that.Nancy said and smiled a bit.

Yeah,some humor left in me.I hope it can help me to save my life but anyway,all human died.hopelessly I said.

Kian,even for a human you are still so young to die and besides the elders and the brothers are trying to help you.To save your life and your baby.

I don't know.

What do you mean to say?she asked

Let's change the topic.i said instead for I don't like to talk about my uncertain future for now.Anyway,speaking of age.How old are you,by the way if you don't mind?

Two hundred and fifty years of age.

That's a very long years to live in this world?Have you not getting tired of it?I curiously asked her.

Nancy stop of what she's been doing,I guess she is getting food from the paper bag as I can smell it.

Maybe yes and no.

What do you mean to say?

Here your food and take a seat.as she handed a almost full plate of food.

Thank you and I did what she said.

I'm not familiar the kind of food she give to me but it smells so good and it was.Food was taste great! She said nothing except when im done eating and give me the medicines and a glass of water.

What I meant to say of maybe no is,if you haven't yet found your other behalf as you know we called it Mates.You don't have a choice but to wait and for that you have to explore and discover this world and maybe yes,for those who's Mates died because living in this world without it means emptiness.