Chapter 18- Two Worlds

Kian's POV

Just let me go,please?i think im going crazy.

My friend who listening to us joined our conversation.She had too much here and maybe it's better for her to go somewhere else even only for awhile you know to repfresh.?said Casey

But it will be very dangerous to go outside my territory.Specially now that i have you both.he breathe deeply

I preminded him.Dangerous,isn't we almost died few hours ago?

Damn it!You are not going outside in this house and in your condition that's should not the best thing to do.He madly said and lost his control.I told you it won't happened again!

I also lost my temper.Don't shout at me.!

Im sorry,i didn't mean to do that.he apologetically said.I'm thinking too much also these past days and i can't hold my temper sometimes.

Jervis,if you have another place away from here specially away from Marie that should be better.

Yes,i agree to her.

I have to think it first remember your situation isn't stable.We have to monitor you every now and then.

Did you have any decision?asking him hoping that they had another way to help me and the same time feel nervous.

We don't have yet still need to finalize things.This is not easy for all of us.

Specially to me.i muttered

He sighed.im sorry Kian i didn't mean to make your life complicated.

I am touch for what he said.And i know now that even if i have a choice to undo things to my situation,im not going to do it.

By the way,we have another problem.My stepmother wife of Kian's father called me when they can't reach Kian.She said that there coming soon to visit us in our apartment.What shall we do,Jervis?

I sighed.This is gonna be a big trouble when my father find out my current situation.

I will find a way.Don't you worry.he said

Jervis POV

I stayed in my office right after i talked to Kian and Casey when Lantis mindlink that he wants see me.

What do you want?i asked Lantis after he entered in my office.

I like you to make your decision now.he demanded said.

What?!who do you think your talking to,still i am your Alpha eventhough you resist to accept it by not living under my territory for so many years.as i said raising my voice.

Oh c'mon brother!you can't have them both,don't you have to be greedy.Lantis sarcasm said.

I AM NOT!

I lost my temper talking to my brother.We used to fight when we we're younger about so many things to the point that we have to live separately.I thought that we can make up things now but i was wrong.Here we go again.

Your Mate or your Baby and Kian ofcourse?asking me using annoyance.

You don't have any rights to say all these things to me.I will make my decision whenever i like.

Im just trying to help you brother.

Really,huh?

Well,if you choose your Mate.Kian is not that bad to be my choosen Mate and ofcourse you know what more else i can have,right?

It makes my blood rise for what he said.I clenched my fist and growled at him.Why would you willing to sacrifice your future Mate?

Even if i claimed her she is still human.I doubt she likes to be one of us and if i am lucky enough maybe i can't find my Mate in her lifetime.

You are sure about it huh!

Or if you choose them over your Mate.You know what exactly you will lose my brother.He continued annoying me.

Get out now,before i can hurt you!i screamed to him before i lost my control.

You are running ouf of time.he said

He made me more stressed about everything.Whoever i will choose i am definitely lose something and i can't make up my mind what is less important to give up or what is more important to choose to fight for.

Maybe this time you have to give up something that it supposed to be mine.What do you think?

He offguarded me.I did not steal something from you,Lantis!

Very well,then do what you must.he said before leaving me.

Knocked on the door bring back my reverie.And it was her,my Mate.

Marie?

Jervis i am sorry for behaving like this.Its only because i felt neglected.

Your sorry and i am sorry.i said to her don't know what more else to say.Even my wolf Jerry felt sad for her and like to make her feel better.

Jervis,claim me now and forget all of these.If i am not going conceive the next Chosen One then fine.You can still be the One.

What are you talking about Marie?

I doubt she can make it even if someone claimed her.

You mean to say,i should let my own son die?

Accept the truth and move on.We can still have our children together.she said

I don't like this conversation.You want me to do nothing to save him!We are dealing here not just for the good of me but for all our kind..

Then,what do you mean to say?You want to claim her over me?You know what will happen to you!she agrily said.

Yes i know!i know exactly the consequence.

Please Jervis,don't do that to yourself.You don't deserve it and so i am..

Just leave me for now.I have so many things to handle.

Ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωend of chapterωωωωωωωωωωωωωωΩ