Chapter 25.The Dinner

We we're told everything about the planned for the dinner and what more else I can be surprised,Jervis just owned the famous Restaurant in the city!We will be pick up by Drake and a bunch of bodyguards.Dad and Mariz will be pick up too,as they will told courtesy by our friend,Nancy and meet in the lobby.Order food,eat and go home.,that's the plan.

Relax,relax.as I convinced myself so many times.Everythings gonna be alright.I was wearing a dark green spaghettti layered knee length dress and a pair of flat shoes.Casey wears a marroon cotton off shoulder fitted dress and high heeled shoes.While Nancy is in brownish gold highed fashioned uniform.Just in that outfit I can see how expensive it is.Well,what more else I will expect? In my two years in the city I never did strolled to the exclusives and expensive places but surely this restaurant uncompared.

Ready to go?Nancy asked to both of us.It was eight o'clock in the evening.

Yeah,we think so.Casey answered her.

I just nodded don't know what to say.

Okey let's go then and Kian, try to loosen up.It's our place too,customers has been minimized and all staffs had been informed.

I breathed and said.Okey,thanks for the updates.

Hi Kian,may I assist you? I was Drake who came over in an instant.

I...really don't get used of how you guys appeared in that very quickly way.as I complaint

You will get used to it.Drake said and wink.

Are you flirting with my friend,huh?Casey inserted.

What?

Do you?

No,no,ofcourse im not!I used to do that to her before and I believed I still can do it when none of brothers or only us are here.right,Kian?Drake defensively asked me.

Yeah,maybe.

We should be get going by now.They're waiting.Nancy inserted

Alright,let's go.

Drake insist to assist me and I let him.Before I entered our service car I saw 5 more cars waiting for us and I don't have enough time to count how many people to accompany us.

It takes only 20 minutes when the our service car entered to an outpost who we did not care to stop,the guards opened immediately the gates for us,right there I see two curved small roads up to the hills where pathways are beautifully made concreted,lined lights post,perfect trimmed flowers and bushes the restaurant front view from below looks like an Opera House.Many expensives cars parked properly to the parking lots and several rich couples around based of my observation to their attire.The car stop to the main entrance of it.Drake opened the door beside me and I don't even noticed him until he said something because I was busy looking around.I can't help myself to amazed it but also the place was made me shivers.

Shall we?he asked.

I just nodded and accepted his hands offered.

Casey and Nancy went out already and walk slowly behind us.When I turned my head to tell Casey to walk beside me,I saw her eyes expression being amazed by what she sees.I know exactly why,she is taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management and wish that she could someday somehow find a job in this kind of place.

Oh,my my what a beautiful place on earth!.she said exaggerated can't hide her admiration.Nancy can I apply here after I finished my studies?

You already have place here,remember?Nancy replied

Oh,that's for real? Casey asked need assurance.

Yeah,so you both act you know the place.she added.