Chapter 2- Looking Back

So,what now Kian???

I sighed.we just arrived in our appartment after my first appointment with the doctor.The baby if fine just need me to do less worries and stress.Things that im not sure how to do it..

Thinking so deeply that I did not hear Casey telling me something.

Kian,??she called me.

Are you okey??asking me with worried expression in her beautiful face.

Hah..Casey,can you come with me when i have to meet and tell him?im not sure if its a good idea or what,i need some moral support and i don't have anyone beside her..

Sure!why not?I'm your best friend and I'm a godmother of your baby...

We have an agreement before that,whoever become a mother first other will be the godmother...

Don't worry Kristine Anne Thomas,saying my Fullname..everything will be fine.she added and she hugged me then..

I hope so only I said to her.

So many things in my mind,..what now?.I'm pregnant,on my second year in college as a working students.I have to ask Drake about his friend.he is our regular costumer in the bar..and the only way to him...tell my father about my situation but not now.my mother died almost 3 years ago and now he has another wife.
Because I'm fool enough to give myself in a total stranger and now in a very hard situation..but what if he doesn't like the baby and like me to have an abortion?oh my God!I did not think about it..I can't do that to my own child.This is not her/his fault.it was mine ,all my fault.Thinking about that matter,my head aches..if that's going to happen then I have no choice but to keep baby all by myself...

So depressed that I can't help myself thinking back to where all this things begin,that night..that even in my dreams I didn't know it was going to happened to me...I promise that I will only give my virginity to my one and only man in my life..but what I did was give my only consider wealth as a woman to a total stranger just because I was stunned by his charmed with his very well built muscular body,dirty blonde hair,blue eyes like the sea and a face like a roman god that come down to earth for all women worship to him.

                             Two Months Ago.....

Dark,lights only from disco balls,loud music and people dancing all around the exclusive bar.
Like the other night,always busy taking and serving orders from our customers i was wearing tight black skirt jeans showing half of my creamy legs and white tube underneath my sleeveless black blazer and 3 inches heels.

Which am not used to wear but since I'm working this kind of place have no choice....for 6 hours.Danny the owner give some consideration for me knowing I'm still in college..was in the upper class table taking orders from four men looks like they're waiting for someone.