Chapter 9-Living Among Them

Kian's POV

Its been 2 days after that incident like Danny said he keeps me company.I never felt comfortable outside my room sometimes Casey visited me when she had free time.Unlike me,she likes the company of werewolves specially Lantis.One day I got bored and I really have to take a walk,so I asked Sir Danny since the sun shine brightly outside.

Are you ready?Danny asked me

Maybe,I really need to walk.I smile a little and took deep breaths before I stepped outside my room.He guide me to the short way to the garden in front of the house.

Sir Danny,

Call me only Danny Kian,he insisted

Okey,do you come here often? As I started to say.

Actually its only my 3rd time here,if its not so important there is no reason to come this place.For a werewolf like me.he said.

We see a two swings facing to each other with shade sorrounded by beautiful flowers. Now its daytime I can see much more how beautiful is this place.Trimmed bushes, the nice landscape,stoned pathways and a big fountain.

It's beautiful out here isn't it?Danny asked

Yes,except for the woods over there.I said he just slightly laughed about it.

I sighed before I asked him,

Do you mind if I ask something about personal?I don't know if it a good idea.As I can remember he is a quite person about his family or personal matter.

Sure,what is it?

You said you used to be a human before?i hesitantly asked him.Yesterday he said that besides me,Tina and two bartenders in the club the rest are werewolves.It means for that certain of time,almost two years now,I'm working with like them and they are all very nice to me specially if there are some customers being hard to me.

Yes,Kian.There was once I had a wife and two beautiful daughters. You and Tina reminds me of them every summer we took a vacation in my family's friend ranch and then that night I lost everything I have.he said very emotionally.

Oh,I'm sorry Danny.I apologize.How sad to lost 3 people that you loved,when I lost my mother I cried for 1 month because I was so young then that I don't understand why she had to go..

Its okey Kian,that's been a long time.My life changed after that night .I survived from a werewolf attacked and every full moon I turned into one kind of werewolves.

Kind?You mean there are more kinds of werewolves??I can't believe it.I said confused.

Yes,3 kinds actually except the highest and mighty Chosen One.

Really?I didn't think about that.I thought you are all the same.I just said to him.

He laughed a bit for what I've said..then we saw a car coming and stopped in front of the mansion,Jervis and Lantis get out from it..When I saw him looking to us even he wear black shade that made him more attractive I always feel nervous and walked towards us...

Oh my god!he's coming..I said in the back of my mind.I remembered that day,I was so scared of him but now I don't know how to react in front of him...

I see you finally outside in that room.Your doing a good job Danny.he look at me and then to Danny.

I'm just doing my best,Alpha..Danny said bowing his head.

Alpha?I asked my mind.I also heared Drake called him that way.I have to know at least basic things around here since I have to deal with it.