Chapter 14-The Arrival

Casey,I want to go out in this world pretending that these all things happening right now is like an ordinary problem of young women nowadays.as I cried to her shoulder releasing of my pain.I told her about Jervis Mate.

Kian,I know it's very hard and if I can do something for you to make you feel better I would but this is only I could do for you.I am very sorry.she said hugged me and rubbed my back.

How could I take all of these?leaving them in one roof.That is too much for me.

Maybe he plan something about your awkward situation..she said to me.

I wiped my tears and look at her.Your right and i think his Mate will feel same way too or worst,she doesn't like us at all.Specially to my child!..I exclaimed

Yes,you have a point.How will she accept that she's not going to bear the child of the next Chosen One in werewolves world it would be a very big disappointment.Specially for a future Luna like her.Casey told me.

What if she demand to Jervis to choose between us?She is his Mate and have a power to do that?What if she don't want my child to be born?Oh my God Casey!What will i do?im begin to worried.

Hey easy,we are not sure about it.Well maybe Jervis thought those things and im sure he knows what to do.We hope,Kian.Anyway can we go outside to the garden,you know to change our mood?Casey suggested

Yeah i need to breath fresh air and i feel like the situation soon is suffocating me.

Its been 3 days since he left and i suspecting that when he returnn together with her,his Mate.In that past days i did not went out or spoke to anyone even to Lantis who try to accompany me.I can't hide my depression and i don't want them to see it.

Here we are,ahh what a beautiful place!Casey said that she can't help to admire the place.

We both turned our heads to the woods behind the mansion when we heared some birds commotions as if like something or someone disturbed them and then we saw a half naked Lantis emerged from the lelf side of the house and walk towards us.

Hi Lantis,how are you?Casey immediately greeted him when he reached us.

Hello Casey,glad to see you here and you too Kian.as he speak to me.

Hi Lantis, sorry for the other day.I don't really feel like to talk to anyone.as i apologies to him and i know he deserved it.

Don't bother to apologies Kian,i understand that pregnant women are unpredictable about there feelings i am right?he said

Thank you.

I am not comfortable talking to him in his half naked body while i know Casey was enjoying the view but im trying to ignore it.

So i guess you did a run,right Lantis?Casey again

Ah yes,i need it so badly after i done all my paper works that Jervis gave to me,anyway Kian they're coming later.You know what i mean.he said looking at me attentively.

I see, ofcourse i know what you mean and thanks for updating me.i answered him

What do i say about it, this things is going to happen anytime soon and i have to get ready to face the reality.scolded my mind.

And also our parents and our grandparents.Lantis added that made me feel more worried.

Does they know about me?i can't help to asked him

No need to do that because they can feel the presence of your baby, the next chosen One.Lantis told me that made me gasped.

Really?