Chapter 27.Heart Speaks

A/n....enjoy reading everyone!

                                     Nakkie.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Come in,dad.I opened my room door widely for him.

My dad only nodded and came in.I hope this conversation turns out good for me.I offered him my stole chair but he preferred to stand near my window.

Give me enough reason,why I should let you take that job?.as he asked but not looking at me instead he was looking outside.

Dad,I like the job that he offered.

Not enough.

I don't want to have a vacation there,you know why,dad.

Is this because you still don't want to see where's your mother died?

Yes,perhaps.

Are you hiding something from me,Kian?

Dad,i...don't know what your talking about? I was off guarded.

I think you are.

I can't say anymore words.Is my father knew all along what I am hiding?

I'll take that as a,Yes..

I don't know how to deny to him,all I can do is look down to the floor and hide my eyes from my dad.Do I ready to tell him the truth? Or maybe he know something but not the pregnancy thing...I hoped.

You tell me,do you really want the job or it is because of him?

Dad!?I raised my head and meet my dad eyes like to confirmed something.

I was right all along,then.When I arrived here and saw you,I know deep inside of me,there is something bothered you so much.I have to wait for the right time or wait you to open up to me and observed you more.Then I noticed what was it.I may not know all about you in this past two years away from me but I knew you,Kian.

I was starting to cry listening to my father.How could I done this? I am not a good daughter to him.

You we're 6 years old when your mother passed away and since then I raised you alone for 10 years,i dedicated my time to help you overcomed your sadness to help me too,understand your needs because you need me more than before.And even for a year being married to Mariz,you are still in process of healing.Before you left to study here in the city.I think I know you enough.

Yes,you are right,dad.I'm in love.But things are more complicated than that.as I admitted but not all of it,even my guilt scolded me.

Because he is already with someone?

How did you know?

Honey,maybe you try to hide it to yourself but your eyes tells.

Yeah,he is.I was so shy to admitted it.

Perharps you will say,Fate is being unfair to you now but sooner or later you will see.Maybe something must to be done or this is part of a trial in your life so you have to become more stronger than before or you have to step back and go on with another path.Your the only one who can decide it.All I can do is to support you in whatever path you take.Always remember that.

I was so emotional while my dad telling me all those things.I feel that he is not deserved any disappointments from me.

Honey,i'm not against if you're going to enter into a relationship.All I wanted is,I don't like you to get hurt and to see sadness in your eyes again.

I'm sorry dad,if I made you worried.

It's okey,I know this things gonna happened.

He sighed