Chapter 15- The Situation

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jervis POV

No grandpa!And you said your not sure it will help her totally?

Yes but atleast there is a chance that it will work and the only way we can save your child.Im just thinking the life of the next Chosen One,Jervis and we definitely cannot risk it..my grandpa's deep tone voice.

Wait!!?Marie interupted.What did you say?I am the future Luna and supposedly who will produce the next generation of the chosen one!?I am right?

"Unfortunately No my dear."My father who spoke for the first time after they arrived.Even if the bearer of my son's child is a human still their child will be the next one.

What!!????

Marie,please let's talk this later it's my fault i did not told you the truth about my child because i know you will react offensively.

When i told her about Kian that she is pregnant with mine we had argued but i did find way to explained it.She understand but i know not comfortable for the whole thing.

Ofcourse i will!!how could you do this to me!??

We feel sorry for you but you have to accept it.Dad said again

No Jervis!you have to do something!Marie demanded to me

Marie i can't do anything about it.I am very sorry.

Jervis?!

What it is grandpa?

Like i said,the only chance you have to save your child is you should claime her but if you can't do it.Someone must replace your place as soon as possible and ofcourse that Werewolf is willing to sacrifice his own future Mate.

I AM WILLING TO DO IT!

Everyone turned to look at Lantis and i don't know if i am surprised or to feel angry to my brother thinking that he or even if anyone who is willing to sacrifice for her and to my child.

My son No!how can you say that.it was my mom

Mom you told me before when we were small.When im asking to you why im not the chosen one.?!You said to me that maybe there is a reason why.And i think this is the answer.

But still,you don't have to sacrifice your own happiness for her.Mom said disagreed

Why not?!

Even if you are willing,i won't let you do that!

Jervis!?Your brother is trying to help you and he is more capable to take your place to save your son to help her body sustain everything she needs for the entire pregnancy.its was grandpa

My grandpa was right but my mind disagreed.I don't like this idea that my own brother who will be her husband,but why?i should thank him for the sacrifice he is willing to do but somewhere in my heart i don't want it.

We're dealing here the most important matter and we should have a decision as soon as possible.my grandpa said

Kian's POV

Excuse me?i interupted them even if i can't clearly see there faces because of my tears and absurb everything the're talking about.Still in pain but not that much now and the bleeding stop already i don't know how but it doesn't matter.

Can i say something?!Whatever your decision to help me or my child,you have to consider my opinion.I am not just here to keep quite and follow anything you said and even if im only a human i still have rights.

Everyone turned to look at me.Yes,ofcourse you have.Sorry if we take you for granted.Forgive us for our poor manners.Let me introduce to you myself and the rest.Im grandpa Alejandro and my wife Jayna.And the boys parents,Leandro and Marissa.

I look at them one by one as the grandpa introducing them and i noticed that the boy's mother seems so different and i have this feeling that im going to have a problem dealing with her.

How are you now?Alejandro asked me

I am a little bit better now sir.

That's good to hear.

He look at Jervis and said to him.I think you should take your Mate outside here and also everyone so Nancy can do her job properly and report to us afterwards.We still have matter to discuss,and Lantis?..you may join us in my office after you find yourself a shirt.

Yes grandpa.

Alpha Jervis make a final decision so we can move on.Alejandro address to him.

Give me some time grandpa.

Jervis you don't need to think about it!Marie angrily said

Stop it!i answered her i would like the final decision will be mine.i shouted at her losing my temper.Claim by someone except of him?I did not see that coming.

Your unborn child is very important to our kind and what we are trying to do is find a solution to it but like i said,we are going to consider your rights and i would like you to think that we are not pressuring you.This is all for the good of your child but you cannot blame us to do everything for our kind.Alejandro told me that it touch my heart.

I cannot say anything to what he had said i only nodded to him and they all went out except nancy.