Chapter 6 -Nothing But The Truth

A/n.....dear Readers,

I know you guys knew about pure blood Lycans is but what about THE CHOSEN ONE???Does anyone read it in another werewolf's books?i mentioned it in the last chapter..

Hope you guys continue reading!

LANTIS PENDELTONE PICTURE on the top:-)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Jervis POV

He's back?!!I said.I smelled his scents after I passed the entrance gate of my territory. We have a very strong connection because we're not just ordinary brothers.

Lantis is my fraternal twin older brother.When we're still in our mother's womb they said that she struggled a lot during her pregnancy because she was having 2 boy babies.Our father was the 2nd generation of The Chosen One and only can reproduced and so on...There could only be one CHOSEN ONE every generation,that it would be the first born baby boy.So when Lantis was born first,they assumed that he is the One.But he is not.

As I enter my house,I smell another scent that catch my attention.

A human????!I can't believe this!why would Drake bring a human inside my territory without my permission.

Drake!!.Icalledhimthroughmindlink.

Alphayourhere!

What thehellisdoingahumaninmy house?Iscolded him

Alpha you used to knew her.Drake answered me

What??human female?Iask him again

Yes,Alpha Jervis..

Why??ask him.

She is here because of you.he said to me

When Im getting closer I suddenly remembered that scent.....

Kian!,shouting my mind.How can I forget her..and then,there's another very strong scent.Jerry my wolf begin howling at the back of my mind.

Our Pup!! Our First Child!!

I heared glass broken and runs quickly to that place and I don't like what I saw.She's facing backward to me and Drake was very close to her to apologize.

And what happened here!I ask even I know exactly what just happened.

She slowly turned around to see me.I can see surprise in her eyes and then disappointment. How I am suppose to react now that I see her again.she's the only fling I had that catched my eyes.Even my wolf jerry don't know exactly how to react in front of her and to our First child. ..

She's not our mate!my wolf said..

Yes!but she's carrying our baby the next Chosen One .as I scolded Jerry.

Drake, call one housekeeper to clean the broken glass.I command him.

Yes,alp---- Jervis.Drake answer and he leaves us.

I can felt that the baby struggled more inside of her

wanted me to recognize him.

Are you okey??I ask her as I see her face in pain and putting her hand to her belly.Even I know what's was happening I just don't how to approach her in our situation...