Camp Half-Blood

when i woke up there were three people in the room with me, a tall surfer guy in the corner, a black haired  guy, and a blonde girl. i could only see their hair because their backs were to me, but then they turned to each other and kissed, so the black haired guy had sea green eyes. and the blonde haired girl had grey eyes, they looked good for each other. children of Poseidon and Athena, an odd couple. a weird voice whispered in my head, well the voice isn't weird so much as annoying, I've always had the voice and it always knew the weirdest things, so that is what made it weird. But 'Children of Poseidon and Athena!?' i thought to my self 'perhaps it isn't always right...' that thought gave me a wave of relief.

"he's awake," the black haired guy said "get the nectar and the ambrosia"

"Percy, we don't know if..."

"he entered camp grounds didn't he?"

"yes, but the barrier is probably weak because of the battle, a mortal could have slipped through."

"yeah..." the black haired guy now known as Percy walked out of the room, then i heard muffle voices outside, and Percy came back into the room "Chiron says give him some."

"okay." the grey eyed girl grabbed a cup of what looked like honey and some banana colored pudding, and walked over to me, she then stuck the straw from the honey juice into my mouth. "drink it, it will help." so i started drinking but i must have spit it all over her because she jumped up away from me.

"blech! that medicine tastes horrible!" the girl ran back over to me and checked my head for a fever.

"he isn't burning up."she paused and turned to Percy" i don't understand."

"i don't get it either." Percy said from across the room.

"what? that i'm not dead? or that the medicine tastes horrible?" i asked

"the former because of the latter." the blonde girl said

"so because the medicine tasted bad, i should be dead?"

"yes." Percy said.

"okay." i smiled and then laughed 'there were so many times that i should have died before' i thought 'can i die? now that the voice is wrong?'

"what's so funny?" the blonde girl asked

"you wouldn't believe me if i told you." i shrugged no one would believe me, except my mom. i gasped, MY MOM! 

"what now?" Percy looked at me

"My mom, oh she is going to freak!"

"tell us your last name and we'll send a message"

"Muerte" i replied "we live in the upper east side. in an apartment."

"i live over there too." Percy said then he walked out the door

"she'll be okay," the blonde girl told me, as i calmed down.

"what's your name?" i asked her

"Annabeth."

"I may sound stupid for asking this but... are you a child of Athena?"

"yes, how did you know that?" she demanded

"I..." i couldn't speak my face must have been full of dread, the voice was right. "I don't know." i lied

"i know you're lying. Tell me!"

"this is going to sound very very crazy."

"crazy is what we live in."

"there is a voice in my head, he told me."

"what did he tell you, exactly?"

"Children of Poseidon and Athena, an odd couple."

"how did you know that I was the child of Athena?"

"Percy has SEA green eyes, like the old Sea god." i told her

"Okay." she was obviously relieved.

"but if both of your missing parents are gods is my father one too?"

"well, we don't know."

"Athena is the goddess of wisdom and combat strategy shouldn't she know?"

"she would, but i'm only her daughter."

"wait Poseidon and Athena have a very old rivalry how can you two be dating?"

"our parents don't really control our lives and we love each other."

"So where am i exactly?"

"camp half-blood"

"half blood? like one half is some thing else and the other is human?"

"yes"

"so i'm a half blood?"

"yup"

"and how does that make any sense?"

"what do you mean?"

"aren't all the gods well myths?"

"they are immortal"

"but shouldn't they still be in Greece?"

"the gods are tied to western civilization, and right now that is america."

"wouldn't the gods still have to go to mount Olympus to hold their super important meetings?"

"just like the gods mount Olympus moves with western civilization."

"the whole mountain moves?"

"no just their palace Olympus."

"so... how soon do i leave?"

"depends"

"on what?"

"who your parent is."

"why?"

"the more powerful your parent is the more monsters you'll attract"

"so not only are the gods real all of the Greek monsters are too?"

"yeah, and that hell hound you barely killed wasn't even full grown." Percy walked back into the room

"so i killed a giant puppy?"

"a demon puppy"

"but it's still a puppy."

"ugh... where am i going to stay until we figure out who my father is?"

"in the Hermes cabin"

"welcome to all who use the road" a man in a wheel chair entered the room

"i use the sidewalk"

"it's a saying" the man said "hello new camper."

"hello... chiron i presume."

"yes i am chiron."

"shouldn't you be a centaur?"

"i am a centaur." he said rising out of the wheelchair and growing a horse body.

"okay."

"i usually get more of a reaction from that."

"well apparently my father is a god and im not leaving until he has the time to call up and say hey im so and so and put my son in this cabin bye!"

"o not judge the gods to harshly, they just went through a terrible time."