Children of Hades

After the tour Percy left and i walked in to the Hermes cabin, there were some kids at the back discussing something. the cabin was packed with bunk beds and sleeping bags and there was a staff with two snakes above the door, the kids at the back waved so i walked over.

"hey its a noobey!" one of them said

"yeah"

"how'd you end up here?"

"in the cabin or the camp?"

"camp."

"i was on a hiking trip through the woods that connect with yours and i wandered of trail"

"okay, we heard you killed a hellhound."

"i did, i guess"

"you did or you didn't?"

"i did"

"so why are you guessing?"

"because it waited for me to kill it, it stopped fighting. not a real kill right?"

"riiight"

"see you guys"

"see yah" then i left the cabin and started wandering around, eventually two people ran into me a dark haired pale but muscular guy and a brown haired brown eyed girl.

"hi" i said

"new guy?"

"yup"

"i'm Nico and this is-"

"Hazel"

"nice to meet you" children of Hades and Pluto  "son of Hades"

"yeah, i guess word gets round again and again." he sighed

"actually, i wasn't told"

"then how did you know?"

"it's weird"

"and what isn't?"

"there's a voice in my head that keeps telling me stuff."

"what does it sound like?"

"snakes, hundreds of snakes all trying to speak at the same time but failing at it."

"sounds like the oracle"

"the what now?"

"the spirit of the oracle from Delphi, it lives in Rachel right now"

"okay." i looked around no one was watching. "can you guys command things from the underworld?"

"i can command skeletons, if that's what you mean"

"no, never mind"

"what?" hazel looked at me with genuine worry "is something wrong?"

"when i arrived here, in the meadow at least, there was a hell hound that acted like i was it's master it came up to me and sniffed my hand."

"neither of us can do that, maybe... no forget it"

"what?"

"i had a sister."

"you have two."

"what?"

"hazel is a daughter of Pluto, she's your sister, and you sister form birth is still your sister."

"yes."

"and you think maybe that your other sister could have controlled hell hounds."

"yeah"

"i might be your brother then."

"i... maybe" Nico had held a grudge for the death of his sister, i could see it in his face. he didn't want anyone else but Hazel as family now.

"i get it. see you" i said and started to walk away

"Wait, whats your name?" hazel called after me

"Seth, Seth Muerte" Nico's eyes widened and he stared at me, but didn't say anything. Hazel ran up to me.

"i hope you're our brother." she whispered then walked back to Nico. 'I do too'