Camp Half-Blood (Part 2)

"Do not judge the gods so harshly, they just went through a terrible time" Chiron said

"So since all the monsters are real too how many are left after all this time?"

"all of them"

"what?"

"the monsters don't have souls like us when you kill them they just sort of go away until their reborn from Tartarus" Annabeth shuddered

"you've been down there." i said, it was a fact, not a question

"yes we have" Percy spoke up " how did you know?"

"it was a guess really. She shuddered and since no hero from the Greek myths went down there and came back out,she couldn't have known what gruesome things are down there, other then the rivers. so she must have gone down there, with you." i gestured towards him. he nodded his face turned grim at the thought "what am i going to do? just sit here and wait?"

"no we are going to train you" Chiron said as he left

"well give you the tour" Percy said. he reached out a hand, but i got up by my self feeling the blood pound around in my arm, 'are they like me?' i thought

"hey Percy how long can you hold your breath?"

"under water?" he smiled "i can breath under water"

"Cool!" he can't, he is a son of Poseidon, you are a son of someone else. 'WHY WON"T YOU TELL ME!!!" i screamed in my head. Your father will claim you soon enough 'why are you so much more active around here?' things are changing for you, and thus i must change too  the whispers started to change more than one voice offset by mere milliseconds. it was creepy.

"are you okay?" Percy asked. he must have seen the anger and disgust on my face

"yeah" i acted happy "i'm fine" i was different then every one else again. so the tour commenced with the volleyball pit being fixed by some satyrs and a cyclops, the sword fighting ring well into repair and two campers fighting, or rather training, one in orange and one in purple, there were cabins in an Omega shape all decorated probably to represent one of the gods. some campers waved at us, or waved at Percy and Annabeth. i waved back with them, 'if i was different perhaps i had a different godly parent. so not Poseidon, though that would have been cool' yes you don't have the same father as him, i thought i already told you that. 'you did' we continued the tour with the climbing wall which spat lava, shook, and threw boulders down at you, and smashed together if you weren't fast enough. then Percy explained the forest and how they would play capture the flag with real armor and swords.

"so you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin, 11, and we'll see you at dinner." Percy finished the tour and then wandered of f towards the sword fighting arena.

"see you."