Frank

I glared into the darkness staring at the archer. he probably was a guard, so he did his job, but i still disliked him for trying to hurt a Hell hound pup. 

"It was going to kill him."  the oracle said.

'still that was AFTER he shot at it'

"it looked like the hound was attacking you"

'that's hard to reason with.'

"so the archer had a good reason to shoot"

'FINE.'

"yes 'FINE' he was trying to protect you and the rest of the camp"

'Leave, unless you have something important to say.'

"FINE, hahahah.... good bye Seth"  the oracle stopped talking and i got up from the blood stained now yellow and brown, grass.

as i got up the archer ran towards me, i stood up easily and he retracted his hand from me and asked

"Are you hurt?" his voice was rough

"except for the arrow you shot into my shoulder," i laughed "i'm fine" his expression fell staring at my right shoulder.

"we NEED to get you to the infirmary." i glanced at him then back into the woods 'should i show him?'

"It depends, do you want to have a SCAR?"

'so Chiron and the Apollo campers can heal the wound without leaving the X shaped scar i would leave?'

"yes."

'It'll look pretty cool though'

"yes, you could put it that way" the oracle seemed pretty annoyed. i looked back over at the guard and replied

"i don't think so." i then snapped my left hand and the wound sealed itself leaving a faint pink and white X on my shoulder. i weakened form the magical strain of energy used to heal the wound, but i stayed upright. he looked confused but nodded and turned around

"What's your name?" he asked and then mumbled "child of Apollo".

"Seth Muerte" i answered thinking about the way he had said "child of Apollo" "what's yours?"

"Frank." he started walking away. i let him, he probably needed some space, but then... there were no accounts of Apollo being able to control hell hounds... i took a gamble.

"I'm not." he turned around looking confused.

"what?"

"i'm not a child of Apollo."

"how do you know that?" he asked

"i don't, but i'm a terrible archer, cant sing or write poems, and i don't think he's my dad."

"you can HEAL yourself, Apollo is the god of HEALING you know."

"yeah, but most myths describe him as being flashy, self promoting."

"So?"

"i met my dad once, and he isn't that, at all."

"well what was he like?"

"Dark, brooding, self dejecting though, and handsome."

"sounds like Pluto." he seemed to be happier

"hmm, most people say that i'm his son."

"you probably are," he looked worried, "three?" he asked himself.

"you are right, it doesn't' make sense for there to be four of us."

"Four?"

"nico's real sister, died"

"oh."

"see you around Frank"

"same to you Seth."