Another Oracle

After Annabeth left to go back to her cabin Percy trained me for a little while.

'why do people need to sleep!?' i protested after Percy said he was tired.

"see you in the morning." i said as he left. i returned to the dummy and started hacking at it, even though Percy had tried to teach me i still was horrible. the blade was so weird. it didn't feel right. i soon left the arena and walked back to the Hermes cabin. i lay down on my sleeping bag and for some reason fell asleep.

i dreamed that i was next to a girl with frizzy red hair and a painting easel. she scowled at it and then toppled it over.

"what does it mean!?" she asked into the air. as the dream faded i looked down at the painting . it was me, i was in the room i woke up in, but Hazel was in the bed and i was holding what looked like a scythe and screaming in pain, with Frank and Nico hovering over hazel. i woke to a start dead tired, which was weird because i had never felt that way before. the horn blew in the distance calling for breakfast. i grabbed the orange camp-half blood t-shirt and bolted out of the cabin racing the the pavilion i sat down next to the other Hermes cabin kids right before chiron got up.

"we tried to wake you up," one guy whispered to me

"but it looked like you were dead." another said.

"i'm always like that." i replied staring at the food that the nymphs were serving.

"better eat up then we'll be needing you in the war games to night."

"oh yeah..." i sat eating thinking about the dream. "is there a girl with frizzy red hair here?"

"Rachel?" one of the Hermes guys said "she's over there" i followed his pointing finger to see the same girl laughing with Percy and Annabeth at a table.

"the oracle of Delphi..."

'what?'

"the oracle of Delphi resides in her as well, though more so than you."

'oh' i thought 'she seems nice'

"is something wrong?" one of the guys asked

"nah just thinking."

"about her? eh? eh?" another chimed in

"I've never seen her before in my life!"

"oh, then how'd you- wait it was a dream wasn't it."

"yup" 'wonder what that painting meant...'