Son of Death, and a Horse.

As the other campers glared at me, I slowly got up seeing their tense muscles no one spoke as frank walked towards me, he wrenched the flag from my hands and raised it, the flag became the Apollo symbol in a shimmer of light.

'Why didn't it do that for me?' the tales came back to me and I remembered that Thanatos was the god of death. I stood up and walked out of the forest to try and find my new cabin. Long story short there wasn't one. Chiron invited me to talk in the big house and the campers stared at me with fear and anger, I walked slowly towards the big house to see Garret, without pants. But it was okay because he was a satyr and had furry legs. Those two nubs I saw at the beginning of all of this... were horns. I was less confused then just sad, even he stalked away like he didn't even know me. I had no one, here at least.

I was now in the big house with Chiron,

"I'm sorry Seth, but we never expected-"

"That I might be different."

"That death could have a child." Chiron looked sad "it just doesn't make logical sense!"

"And what dose?"

"This has never happened before... so we must see what the Fates decide." Again he looked sad

"Percy said that I should ask you about a dream..."

"Go on."

"Well, I was in a cave, and Rachel was there-"

"You know Rachel?"

"I do now, I didn't know her when I had the dream."

"Continue"

"And she had this painting, and on it was me holding a scythe and screaming and Hazel was on the bed in the other room, and Frank and Nico were leaning over her."

"Ah"

"What?"

"Well it seems that I know what that scythe is..."

"What is it?"

"Your father's magical item." Just after Chiron had said this, before I could even gasp Rachel burst into the room.

"WHERE IS HE!?"