Chapter 18

The letters came in from school informing us of our exam grades. Kellin was nervous, I could tell. I hadn't worried a too awful lot. Not that I'm full of myself, but I figured I could've passed easily. And I did.

Kellin, on the other hand, is stalling the opening of his letter. You know, school could've sent out emails. Just as, if not more effective.

He sat the envelope on the counter and flopped down on the couch. "Just come lay with me or something for a minute." His arms were extended like a small child.

"Open it then I will."

A groan escaped his lips that left thoughts in my mind that'd make a sailor blush. Which I was doing a good job exceeding at.

Despite his complaints, he grabbed it from the bar. His bottom lip remained captured between his teeth where he chewed nervously.

Kellin could be smart when he wanted. With all the studying we did, I'd call a recount if he didn't pass.

"Jenna passed, Kellin. God knows you did." I said, drawing at least a chuckle from him.

He ripped the paper open and fished out the letter that he had been acting like was his death note. Slowly, he flipped the folds open and scanned over it. I can't deny the nervousness that sparked right now, but I have faith in him. He calmly set it back on the countertop and looked at me with a half-hearted smile forced to his lips.

My heart dropped to my stomach. That look could only mean one thing.

"Kells," I trailed off, sitting down and pulling him into my lap. He situated himself to where he was straddling me and I was able to see his face.

Well, was able to see his face before he ducked down and began assaulting my neck. That's such a sensitive area and oh my god.

His hands trailed under my shirt and up my stomach, leaving goosebumps wherever his fingertips grazed across. What's gotten into him? Not like I'm not enjoying it.

His lips detached from my neck and he whispered in my ear, "You'd make a good teacher, ya' know?"

Is this some fantasy of his? "What do you mean?"

"I mean I passed." He chuckled as if it were so obvious.

This would be the only time I push him away from me, not aggressively though. "You fucking scared me." I said through a laugh. Sometimes I can be serious, but now is not one of those times.

He smirked evilly. "That was the goal."

I shoved him playfully, pinning him to the couch. I held his hands above his head with our fingers tangled together. That smirk was still plastered to his face and damn if it didn't feel as if he was challenging me to something.

"We need to celebrate somehow." I said, still sitting on him.

"I have an idea." He wiggled his eyebrows in an attempt to insinuate anything.

"Yeah, so do I. And that's called ice cream." I shot down his attempt. Not because I don't want to, but because it's all too early for that.

He pouted and I couldn't help but lean down and capture his lips with mine. Almost immediately he responded, moving with mine smoothly. It never fails with him. I always get butterflies, likewise most times I spent around him even when we weren't dating. There's only one difference: I denied my feelings back then.

His hands traveled up my shirt, feeling every curve and crevice. I pulled him closer and wrapped his thighs around my waist.

I- somewhere, somehow- found a spark of courage and pressed my bottom half into his. A moan escaped his lips. A loud one. His nails dug into my back. Though not enough to hurt to where I'd make him stop. If anything, it fueled my fire more. But if I keep on, I wont be able to stop.

I pulled away reluctantly and shushed him with a chuckle. "Mike is still here."

"Your fault." He smiled, kissing my nose.

"Sometimes I can't help myself." A smirk was plastered to my face. Dirty thoughts clouded my mind.

"C'mon. I need to buy you an ice cream." I said, standing and pulling him up after me.

---

We both sat on the brick wall on the outskirts of town. It's an old half-deaying wall. I'm not even sure if walls could decay but oh fucking well.

Kellin tried to keep up with the melting ice cream. I chuckled as a bit dribbled down his chin.

"Kells, you have a little something." I said, motioning.

He tried to get it with his tongue, but failed miserably. I laughed and leaned towards him.

"Here," I wiped the white substance from his chin. The material brought a whole new wave of dirty thoughts.

He smirked, leaning forward and capturing my lips with his own. They were sweet due to the sticky cream; it tasted wonderful. Then again, when does he taste anything less?

Sometimes I want to taste the lower parts of him.

I'd save that for later though.