Chapter 34 || Stronger

"What have you got for me?" Noah asked the very tall, and very big man that was standing in the doorway of the conference room.

I remembered seeing him at the original meeting that we were supposed to have attended a couple hours prior.

The mans eyes shifted towards Tanner and Treesa, and then back to Noah. "Can we take this into your office?" He asked.

Noah glanced toward Tanner, Treesa, and then at me. In the weirdest way it seemed like he was almost asking me if it was okay to leave Tanner and Treesa out of the conversation.

When I didn't say anything Noah stood up from his seat and took my hand, pulling me up beside him. I leaned up to his ear and whispered softly, "What was that?" I asked.

We began to walk towards the office door, and once we were inside Noah leaned down and said, "Later."

Me and Noah stood beside each other in the office as the tall man walked in after us and closed the door, so that Tanner and Treesa wouldn't be able to hear. Of course I was still pretty sure that Carsten would be able to hear. He would standing with his ear pressed against the hardwood door trying to listen to what was going on inside. As much as it pained me to say, he probably looked a lot like Stiles doing it too. You have no idea how that idea pissed me off. Noah should have just dragged him in here too.

The man came and stood directly in front of us.

"Sarah, this is Alexavier. He is my head of defense and battle." Noah said gesturing to the man standing in front of me, "He also handles a lot of Intel."

I smiled at him, stepping forward and shook his hand.

He bowed his head after he took my hand and shook it, "Luna."

I grew uncomfortable after that word left his mouth. I knew what it meant, I just didn't think I was ready for it. "Um... I would rather you refer to me as Sarah." I said.

Noah's hand tightened around mine, but then loosened off a moment later. I didn't think he was too happy about my response.

Alexavier smiled, "Whatever you say."

Noah coughed, directing Alexavier's attention back to Noah. "Do you mind filling us in?"

Alexavier cleared his throat, "yes of course. We have located Lycaon's location, and we think he's purposely trying to attract our attention. He is, at this moment only thirty minutes outside of our land. He's just arrived a little over three days ago. We believe this coincides with the note sent to you by him."

"You think he's waiting for an answer?"

"Correct."

"Is there anything else?" Noah asked.

"Yes, there are Thanatos surrounding the base that Lycaon is around. I believe he is planning on attacking straight after your answer is given. That is depending on what your answer is."

"Thank you, Alexavier. Keep a close eye on them, and let me know if anything changes. You're dismissed."

Alexavier smiled at the both of us one more time before heading towards the office door and leaving us both alone.

The information that we had just received, along with the information that Treesa had shared with us ran through my head. Making conclusions and assumptions before I could stop myself.

Treesa told us that it was possible, if you were to kill Lycaon to take control of the Thanatos. They would still exist, they just wouldn't be in the control of a psychotic maniac such as Lycaon.

But Lycaon would be almost impossible to kill. Nobody knew what kinds of gifts he had received from the moon goddess, and Lycaon was still the first werewolf which made him strong in just that sense alone. On top of that, if one of us were to kill Lycaon it could be very likely that it would upset the moon goddess, and she would spread her wrath on the entire community of werewolves residing on earth.

Basically everything that Treesa knew about this theory was folklore. Nobody knew if it was true, and nobody knew what the consequences of this action would be.

But from the look on Noah's face, and the information that was just given to us I knew what he was thinking of doing.

"Noah... no." I said.

He looked down at me.

"Don't do anything drastic." I continued.

"Well what else am I supposed to do?"

"Wait it out."

"And let them attack first? We'd have no chance in the world to survive that. In case you haven't notice we're up against of bunch of half dead monsters that are extremely difficult to kill."

"And wouldn't that make Lycaon even harder to kill? He's from the celestial world, the moon goddess is in love with him! We don't know what could happen if we kill him."

"Sarah, we won't be able to kill all of the Thanatos. We are outnumbered."

I gulped knowing that the severity of the situation was more than I was making it out to be. There just seemed to be know reasonable solution for this problem.

I sighed, "We better get back in there," I looked behind me at the door.

When I turned back around Noah was stand right in front of me. Our bodies were almost touching. He put his hands on either side of my face, bent his head down and kissed me.

It wasn't like our previous kisses. The ones that were rushed and controlling. This one was reassuring in a sense. Something I had never truly experienced with Noah prior to this moment.

His lips moved slowly against mine, and the sparks I had felt in our previous kisses seemed to be more intense, making me want to get closer to him.

Before that could happen he pulled away. He closed his eyes for a moment.

"What's about to come won't be easy, and most likely case won't have a good out come. I really need you for this, I need you so I can be my strongest." He pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

I snorted, "I don't get how me being around would make you any stronger. Last time I checked we were a pain in each others asses."

"Just having you here will make me stronger." He said quietly as pulled me closer into his embrace.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Another update! Yaya. Updates will be coming fairly frequently, because I want to finish this book within the next two week, or at least before my birthday (August 28th). So look out for those!

Vote and comment if you liked!

Follow me on social media! Twitter, Instagram, and periscope. I follow everyone back ;) My user name for all of them is AnnaBezoo

Goals (i'll update sooner if you meet them)

Votes: 200

Comments: 50

God bless,

Anna.

P.S. So my sister got engaged and i'm gonna be a bridesmaid this fall! I'm really excited :D Is there anything interesting happening in your lives this fall?

P.P.S Who's all gone back to school already? And when do you go back?

P.P.S who heard about Cara Delevingne's #AwkwardInterview? And who's side are you on?