Chapter 3 || Dark eyes

Please vote and comment if you like it :D

Chapter 3 || Dark eyes

Well here he was, standing in front of me, looking like, well at the moment I didn't really care what he looked like, the dude freaking bit me! Freaking bit me! How many times do I have to repeat that sentence? The dude was a freak, a total and complete freak.

I shuddered.

I got up from my spot on the bed. Feathers fluttering down from my shirt as I moved, they kind of just stuck to you.

Standing on the opposite side of the room I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow at him.

This was my look, the look that I gave anyone when I was completely and totally not impressed with them. I didn't care that he was freakishly good looking, that did not overlook his total freakish cannibalistic tendencies. The dude bit me for christs sake. If that didn't spell out cannible I don't know what would.

The guy started walking towards me.

Oh my goodness, I think this was actually the point where I was going to die. Like I know I talked about this earlier, but I actually think that this was going to happen. Oh my goodness I was going to die. I was going to die, I was totally going to die.

"Please don't kill me, I still got a midterms to write, and I would really like to say I at least survived that portion of University." I said as I shrink away slightly as he came closer to me, well not shrinking, shrinking sounded like such a weak word to use, more like I shied away from him.

He stopped mid step, "I'm not going to kill you." he said.

I looked up at him with surprise evident. Than the thoughts started to set in my brain, there was a lot worse that could happen yet. I really didn't want to think about it. So I backed away from him further.

He gave me a confused look, "I told you I wouldn't hurt you, why are you still shrinking away from me?" He asked.

I kind of stood up taller at what he said, I then faced him and started talking. "Technically you said you wouldn't kill me, you could still beat me, rape me, sell me, and about a gazillion other awful things that my brain is unable to come up with at the moment. So don't blame me from backing away from a dude that kidnaped me, bit me, and well... I got nothing else. Gosh I hate it when that happens, it always sounds so much better when you have three points." I said with a sigh.

"I am not going to hurt you." he repeated.

I rolled my eyes, "Well than why the heck am I here?" I said gazing around the room and looked back at him with a pointed look. "Trust me, you won't be able to get money out of my parents, they've been in debt half of their lives, there is no money to their names." I stated.

"I don't want money, I just want you." he said staring at me with blackened eyes.

"Okay, okay, you expect me to stay here? Merely because you want me? To be honest dude I can't even get over the fact that you bit me for goodness sakes! And you want me to stay? To freaking stay?!"

He took a step closer to me, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets he looked me directly in the eyes "yes."

"Well I'm leaving then," I said starting to walk towards the door.

"No your not." I heard him say in a calm voice behind me, I ignored him and walked towards the door, grabbing the doorknob and twisted it.

It was locked.

I don't remember him locking the door.

I turned around and faced him "You know you can't do this right? It's against the law to keep someone against their will." putting my hands on my hips.

"Plus, ya know, I have a life outside of yours. Just because you have an over attachment to a random stranger doesn't mean you can, like, rip me away from my life! I mean do you know how bad you are making my GPA suffer because of this? I have midterms that I have to study for! I have papers that are due! People to see! Family members to annoy! I don't have time for this shit!" I exclaimed, at the end kind of just yelling at him.

I took a big gulp of air, yelling wore you out. I looked over at the dude, and he was clenching his jaw and his hands were out of his pockets and were in fists at his side.

Okay so maybe yelling at my kidnapper wasn't the brightest idea I ever had. Why didn't I ever pay attention to common sense? Why? Why? Now I was going to die.

Sorry guys, I'm kind of getting repetitive with the 'DIE!' thing... but then again, if you were in my position, wouldn't you be considering the same thing?

"Please don't kill me" I squeaked out as his glare became even harder.

The dude started stalking towards me, eyes glaring making me shudder. He stopped right in front of me, my back being against the door, and him being way too close to me for my liking.

What? I wasn't going to go all stockholm syndrome all of a sudden. I mean the dude had cannibalistic tendencies, there was nothing attractive about that.

"I already to-" I cut him off as I pushed him away with my hands on his chest. He was way too close. But with that simple touch sparks kind of tingled from the tips of my fingers to the ends of my toes.

I shook my head, ridding myself of the feeling. It must have been a psychological thing, totally in my head. Or it could have been shivers? Shivers of disgust maybe? Oh well I didn't really have the time to analyze it because at the moment the dude was staring at me with pitch black eyes.

I was pretty sure that wasn't his actual eye colour, I mean I think I saw a different colour. Maybe his eyes are just black. Meh whatever. It was still scary as shit.

And for that reason I gulped in fear.

Thankfully he didn't move towards me, instead he looked at me, just stared into my eyes. The more he stared the more scared I got.

"I would suggest that next time you don't push me away, you may not like the consequences."

And then he grabbed a key out of his pocket and strode forward, brushing past me, unlocking the doors and walked out.

He was gone. And I was still stuck in the damned room.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Hey guys! What do ya think??? Let me know in the comments, I would really appreciate it! Vote if you want to, that would be cool too :D

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Instagram: @annabezoo
Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

God Bless

Anna

P.S. Who do ya all picture Sarahs mate as? I still haven't casted him, or came up with any looks, so his looks are is totally open to what you think he looks like! What do you guys want him to look like??? Let me know in the comments :D