Chapter 7 || I was going to kill him

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter :D

Chapter 7 || I was going to kill him

During the duration of my time here I started to get into a sort of routine.

Sleep, get up, sleep, eat breakfast, sleep, take a shower, eat lunch, sleep, eat supper, sleep. And It would continue as such day the next day.

Nothing would interrupt it, and there was no killing involved, so what more could I ask for?

Well now, I could ask for it to just go back to the original routine, because a certain someone was beginning to mess with my ever so brilliant and thought out routine.

I think you all know whom I am speaking of.

Goes by the name Noah, but has been more frequently been referred to as 'Albert Fish' or 'Cannibalistic dude'.

It seems that he thought it would be quite interesting to start messing up my routine

Didn't all guys tend to do that? I mean, be honest, if your crush texts you just when you're about go to bed, you are going to stay up keep on texting for the next hour, and you are going to be dead the next day because of the sleep you missed. Come on, just admit it, we all do it.

Now normally, I don't mind people messing with my routine, I'm a pretty laid back person. I just had a problem with Noah messing with my routine.

And for obvious reasons I am sure you can all understand.

Really it would be stupid for you not to understand, the freaking dude kidnapped me, and when I finally settle into a sorts of routine, he has to come in and start messing it up.

Nuh uh, this did not sit well with Sarah.

Did I just refer to myself in the third person? I always hate it when people do that.

My mom always does that, but I have learned to put up with it.

Man, why the heck did I do that? I must be going off the deep end.

Anyways, you all know how he has already messed up my routine.

Yesterday, as you may recall, the whole dinner thing, creeping people staring at me with deranged smiles on their faces, and well Noah not being able to keep his freaking hands to himself. Well yeah that.

Well that is the start of it all.

I was woke up early this morning. well I was actually woken up by the some maid person to bring me downstairs to an office. How freaking rich was this guy? I mean seriously? He had a maid, wait let me correct that, not just a maid. Multiple maids.

The audacity of some people I tell you. Why do you need someone waiting on you hand and foot, how hard is it to clean up after yourself after a day of work? I didn't think it was that hard. But then again, Noah was probably a lazy ass.

I bet his parents pay for everything he has. Yep I am going with the assumption that Noah was a freeloader. That had a weird thing for kidnapping girls he didn't know.

I hated rich kids like that.

Unfortunately I was wrong, Noah came in the office, I was sitting on the couch a little bit always from his desk, he came over to me, put a kiss on my forehead and walked to his desk to commence his working.

Of course though, when he went for the kiss on the forehead, he didn't actually get it, because. I slapped him slash pushed him away from me.

I almost felt like I shouldn't, but as I have stated before, I am not going to fall for that Stockholm syndrome crap.