Prologue || Growls And Bites

Please vote and comment if you like it :D

Prologue || Growls and Bites

My name is Sarah. Sarah Delli, yeah and that is all you are getting out of me. Just kidding, you are sorta in my head so I am pretty sure you will basically know everything about me... which I am now finding very disturbing.

Incase you haven't already noticed, I am writing this story in second person, so basically I will be indirectly talking to you all throughout the great and amazing story of my life.

Fun dontcha think?

Anyways, so why don't we just get going with this eh?

Oh yeah... just a little note, I am from Canada, but my mom is from the states, so needs to say there is going to be quite the mix of American and Canadian dialect going on through this story. Cool? Okay great! Lets get moving with this story!

I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!

Oh man I love that guy... Okay sorry! I'll get moving (that was ironic), anyways! don't get your panties in a twist! I will start it now.

So ladies and gentlemen, here it is! The formal start of the story.

|| The formal start of this story ||

(like how I did that in italics and everything? It really does look professional doesn't it?)

So as I was saying earlier, my name is Sarah. It's a boring name, don't worry I have been informed of such by many of my friends. So no need for the chivalrous gesture you were about to bestow upon me with the announcement of my utterly boring name. Although the word 'chivalrous' may not be the word to describe the act that you were about to partake in, considering that it is a word that is applied by men, or in this context, gentlemen. And I am pretty sure that the lot of you reading this is a bunch of teenage girls, so this word can't really apply... but I am certain you all got the message I was putting out there, right? Oh well, I think we spent enough time speaking about this subject. My name is boring, we all get it.

Now to move on....

Well the great journey of my life start in a dark room where two individual were partaking in the act of sex... No you horney teenagers I am NOT going to go into detail.

Anyways, I was conceived, then born, then I grew up my whole life with not much happening to me. I had a pretty stable childhood if I do say so myself. Well other than being dropped on the head as a baby by my three year old brother Tyler. But you know, other than that I was good. For the most part. Before me my parents conceived two children and conceived three more after me. Being are that many people was unhealthy, not only mentally, but also physically.

Basically we messed with each other all the time, when I was younger my older brother Tyler would sneak up behind me, like literally ALL the time, and scare me, till I was in tears. Yeah it was bad. We were also kind of rough when it came to playing outside, and we really didn't do things on the safe side.

Like for example, we have four-wheelers at my house, and in the winter we would connect saucers to a rope and then to the four-wheeler, and then you would drive around with someone on the saucer at the back. There were a couple times when I hit a pull, or just like, face planted into the snow.

Along with that there was also the trampoline experiences, like too many people jumping up and down, doing bum flops and such, and well there may have been a few instances where I landed on my little sisters head, you know nothing major.

Just to list of a few more: My brother cutting off his finger with a jigsaw, my sister getting body checked while playing hockey and breaking her arm, my brother hitting a tree and getting short term memory loss. You know the works.

I had an awesome family life. Like seriously, it was fabtabulous.

So much so that I am actually going to the same university with my brother, and we are actually roommates. Yeah I know right? How many siblings actually do that. Some of you may be wondering, 'hey! Wouldn't that be kind of awkward, considering he's a guy, and well...you know... the girls...' yeah I mean, I totally get what you are getting at! But the awesome thing is, my brother has actually taken a pledge to chastity... weird, I know, it was the same for me though too.

Our parents had kind of installed a very strong moral standing from the time we were kids. And even though most people would have totally disregard it, it was so firmly implanted in us that it almost felt wrong to do otherwise.

But I don't know, personally I don't get all the hype about sex and all that stuff. Or the pressure to do it.

What was so bad about waiting? I mean really.

But whatever, right now it was mid october, and I was back for thanksgiving. Mmmm yum.

I was currently going from stall to stall at the market in my hometown of Woodstock. My hands were literally stuffed, you know how it feels when you have so many bags in your hands and there is just so much weight that it is cutting off all circulation? Yeah well that is what I was feeling at the moment.

I was just walking back towards my vehicle, well my moms to be exact. I couldn't afford to have a car since I was in university.

But anyways I was walking to my car, you know minding my own business when the distinct sound of a wolf growling came up behind me...

this is the moment I froze. I kind of just stood there for a few seconds, I wasn't entirely sure if that was a wolf or what. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to be out, considering it was like midmorning. But whatever.

I turned around, but I didn't really get a chance to get a look at what was going on, cause all I heard was someone growl "Mate" and then I was being engulfed in a hug, and there was a face in the crook of my neck.... and he was sniffing me?

I kind of stood there for a couple seconds before the practical side of me came to the light. I started to push the guy away. I had already dropped my bags in shock when the dude hugged me.

"Don't push me away" came a growl close to my ear. I pushed anyways, he hugged me tighter. Great. This was just great.

"Look dude, I get that you probably have some emotional problems, and you have taken to random strangers to find comfort. I mean I get it, I really do" I totally didn't "But it isn't really cool to do this sort of thing, so I'll tell you what. My Sisters, Husbands, Uncles, adopted daughters, mom is seeing a shrink for the exact same thing, I could get you her number or something? It's probably better than going around hugging random strangers." I told him.

I didn't really get an answer from him.

Well I kind of did.

Suddenly I felt an unmistakable feel of teeth digging into the flesh of my neck.

Okay maybe he was dealing with a cannibalistic fetish instead...

And then I blacked out.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Thanks for reading! If you're looking for more werewolf books you can check out my profile. I have two there and honestly i think they are wayyyy better than this one... :) plus i have some others as well. They are just way better than this one.