Chapter Four: Mischeif Night

I glanced at Stiles dropped bag, a doll was in it. I've learned growing up best friends with the Stilinsk family to never ask questions.

Malia too was gone.

***
I sat there basically drifting off into space, my hair was wet. They washed it to make sure no glass shards were left, Scott smiled gently laying his coat over my shoulders. "Thanks." I said lowly.

"You saved Kira." Scott said. I nodded fiddling with my fingers. "Why'd you save Kira if you knew you could've died?" Scott asked again, I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. "I couldn't save anyone in Texas. Those sixteen kids? They were basically used to stall me while other kids were being killed." I sighed deeply.

"I just felt that I needed to save her to redeem myself." Scott's attention suddenly turned to someone else. Sheriff Stilinski. He stood up and I guess he heard their conversation and nodded.

I sat up too. Using my hearing. "I just don't understand why you weren't headed to lunch like everybody else." I heard Mr. Yukimura says.

"I was just returning their bags. Doing something nice, that's how you make friends isn't it?" Kira huffed. I suddenly felt bad, she didn't deserve to be track did she?

"What're you doing with that doll?" Suddenly Mr. Tate, grabbed the doll from A trembling Stiles. He glared at Stiles furiously, so furious you could smell it off him. Along with gun powder. He has a gun. I stomped forward shoving him off Stiles. "I wanna know where he got this!" Tate bellowed. We kept quiet.

"What're you doing with that gun?" I smirked folding my arms. Sheriff pushed Mr. Tate back slightly, pulling his jacket aside and noticed a gun. "I-I have a permit." He said his jaw locking.

"Permit or not, this is a gun free school. Leave." Tate hesitated before grabbing Sheriff by his jacket collar.

"Listen sheriff and you listen closely, I want you to find that coyote. And kill it." He pushed Sheriff backwards a little bit and walked off. Leaving the three of us surprised that he told us to kill his own daughter.

But it's not his fault, right? He doesn't know his daughter somehow became a coyote.

***

"I mean, it's beautiful really mom. You should get going here soon. Sheriff misses you, so does Stiles. There's a new house just across the street from Stiles- oh, yeah, yeah that's cool. It's fine. Yeah I love you. Bye." I sighed hanging up and tossing the phone in Stiles jeep.

"Allison, did you bring it?" Allison nodded holding up a tranquilizer gun and loaded it. Suddenly there was a loud gun shot. Scott took of without warning, maybe the was my cue to follow.

Allison yelled for me to come back but I didn't turn around. Scott was faster than me and was out of my site in minutes. I was pulled down by a strong force, I glanced at my leg. A bear trap. I screamed I agony just at the sight. "Help!" A loud roar caused my ears to burn, I tried to back up but screamed when it dug deeper in my flesh.

I Nearly chocked back tears at the pain, I grabbed the bear trap trying my hardest to pry them off. I almost had it before it slipped between my fingers and rammed back into my leg.

I clutched leaves in my hands, there was a loud roar. Scott. I roared in response gripping the trap and pulling it from my leg. "That a boy Scott." I grinned to myself rolling on my back. "Kelly!" Lydia ran over to me, helping me stand up. I leaned all of my weight onto my good leg and wrapped both my arms around Lydia's and Stiles necks.

I was healing, Stiles and I watched as Sheriff brought Malia home to her father. I smiled lightly at their reunion.

***

I jogged to school, Stiles left early. I smirked to myself outside of the school doors. "Hello mischief night." I pushed open the doors, rolls of toilet paper were flying around the and down the halls followed with laughter.

"What'd you guys do?" I rose a brow at Scott and Stiles who leaned against one side of the wall. "Pulled a prank on coach." I sighed not completely ready to hear coaches yelling. I made my way to economics before the bell ring. I sat beside Stiles, Scott was behind me. And Lydia sat near the window on her phone.

I nearly had a heartattack when coach kicked his office door open. "Son of a bitch!" He screamed walking into the class, glaring mainly at me. "What'd you do?" He questioned.

"I only ate breakfast." He growled lowly before slamming my desk and turning to the class. "You're all evil!" He pointed to every student, no one took him seriously they just kept on laughing. "I don't know how you managed to pull that off. But you all-" Coach stopped mid-sentence staring at the gift wrapped box on his desk.

He laughed deploy pointing at the box. "Is this? Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? You can trick me once but not twice!" He picked up the gift wrapped box and slammed it to the floor, glass broke inside. He bent down, picking up the mug that read. 'Number 1 Coach' he read the note.

"Happy birthday, love Greenberg." Coach snarls throwing the note aside, I covered my mouth with my shirt hiding my laugh, while Scott and Stiles covered their mouths.

"Every year my house gets egged! A mans house is supposed to be his caste. Mines a freaking omelette! Why can't you kids understand you aren't supposed to egg a mans castle?" I dropped my head into my desk holding back a laugh.

"Kelly Mayor report to the principals office." I shared confused glances with Scott and Stiles before wiggling out of my seat and making my way to the principals office. "Hello? You wanted me?" The principal turned on his chair, giving me a small smile.

"Kelly, your mother called the school. She wanted us to inform you that she'll be staying in Texas for a while." I nodded understanding the principal. The phone on his table rung, he gave me one finger and answer me the phone. "Yea, understood. Kelly, find Mr. Finstock." I knitted my eyebrows but nodded and left the room.

"Kelly, please be careful." The principal said to me before I left. "Aw, you care." I smiled before shutting the door.