Chapter Seventeen: Something else

Yoooo, it's been four days if I am. It mistaken, I have decided to continue righting fan fiction. Some of you guys are confused as of to why I announced this? Some of you guys probably don't even read my post smh. Some of you guys probably even skipped this note 😂. But yes i am continuing to write fan fictions so enjoy!!

I run across the concrete floor and stop in front of Aiden. Ethan sat beside his brother crying uncontrollably, I stared at Aiden in disbelief.

"Kelly." Aiden breathed, he sounded like he was trying so hard to stay alive. "I was knew to the whole good doggy thing." He said after I sat in front of him. "But it was good while it lasted." He mumbled, tiredly. "I have two questions, believe it o-or not." He laughed lightly. "Do you think the stain will come out of my shirt?" I laughed lightly staring at his blood stained shirt.

"And, did you really care for me?" I felt tears prickle the corners of my eyes as I leaned into his chest, his breathing became heavier and his heart beat slowly stopped beating. I was left there sitting with my face in his shoulder and crying and screaming yes. I was eventually pulled off the cold limp body of Aiden and landed into a arm cinnamon scented chest.

I wrapped my arms around Scotts torso and quietly cried into his chest. He comfortingly brushed my hair whispering soothingly yet calming words into my ear. I pulled away as soon as possible when I felt a weird bubbling in my chest. My throat started to vibrate a loud roar following through. But my eyes, they don't feel right.

I breathed heavily and glanced up at Scott, his eyes were glowing along with Derek's. Scott However looked, surprised and scared. "What just happened?" Ethan said, wiping his tears away.

Derek deeply and dramatically sighed. "She can't be a true Alpha." Derek stuttered. "She can't be an Alpha." Scott replied

Alpha?

***

I licked my bottom lip as I fiddle with my fingers feeling Scott's presence. "You sure you don't want me to leave? I mean, I could stay if you want." Scott suggested tucking his hands in his pockets. "I don't even know." I mumbled.

We were like that for awhile. Scott stepped forward and cupped my face. I didn't flinch or even look up, he's done that before. I knew he did that to comfort people. My nose was suddenly nudged upward by his, before I could give him a confused look. He pressed his lips against mine.

And, it was everything I thought was in a kiss, everything I dreamed was in a kiss. Scott pulled away once he thought I didn't like the kiss. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav-" I cut Scott off short by reattaching our lips, my fingers found their way into his curly locks while he pulled me closer.

We both pulled away from each other, panting heavily as we stared at each other still trying to process what had just happened. I just kissed Scott McCall. "Why'd you do that?" Scott breathed.

"You were growing frustrated and I had to shut you up." I hummed. "Why'd you do that?" I flipped the question. "I was trying to distract you." He replied.